04 January 2008
ok. first of all,
HAPPY NEW YEARand I know all of you peeps are pestering me to update this rotting git. sorry lar been really busy catching up on homework and stuffs. Just finished bathing. This would be a really long post. I hope to complete it quick by 9pm so I can watch 黄金路. ok i take that back. looks impossible. but like nike's stance, impossible is nothing. So yeah, let's give it a shot. hopefully there'll be no rings on msn and I'll have a steady flow of happenings and I'll be able to type fast. 3 因素s to a great, long blog, typed out in half an hour. and to do that I think I should end this nonsensical crap and start NOW.
ok. something wrong with the toilet light just now. Keeps flickering on and off and on and off. ok you get the idea. but it was magical cause once I stepped out, it offed itself. and no matter how hard I tap the switch it wont on. lmaos. ok, fine. ^^ just returned from 奶奶家。wanted to bathe there but I was just oh-so tired. So I went into a deep slumber. and i was so sleepy I bet you all would not have guessed how sleepy I was (and I dont care if this sentence makes sense lol). Well anyway, I drooled on wishu. =.= that's how sleepy and what a heavy sleeper I am. good? bad? I don't know. So now, I'll be forced to wash wishu. I was going to anyway. after I woke up. I was feeling real cold cause while I slept the winds were real strong you could hear the wooo~~ wooo~ sound they made. and they slammed all the windows. So I ate dinner and watched TV, which eventually turned to play iq puzzle and watch TV half an hour later. School made me cleverer ;D Cause I came up with 3 ways each of constructing a 6x3x2 and 3x4x3 cuboid. and I wasnt successful no matter how hard I tried during the hols. I feel so smart. probably it'll help in my physics tolet me see things at different angles.
Talking bout physics, school resumed. every student's nightmare I think. maybe including teachers too. I got really great teachers that really reach out to care for us. yay ;D Mrs Yeo was the best thing since.... Mr Heng and Mr Teng? haha. but really beats clemmy. all of noodle clan's math teachers obviously beats clemmy. yayness ;D and Ms Jeya wasnt as evil/strict/stern/loud/shout-like as eunice and I dreaded. which was a
good GREAT thing for our souls. She was surely better than __________ (put the name of the who you think should be the worst english teacher HERE) We had spelling on the first lesson, to test us what we learned in English hol hw. My photographic memory kinda helped. and SHE GAVE US FOLLY AND NOXIOUS! I was laughing so hard while I wrote. :D Bernice got her too. yayness. and I still owe bernice a bday present =x I exchanged papers with Joanna. She's real nice. All 3Grac-ians (or wadever u call us) seems real nice. especially since they laugh at my jokes =DD and my randomness and LAMENESS HAHA. The funniest thing I thought Ms Jeya said was "rolling eyes is not a good habit" haha lols. But yeah. i think I love my class. Beverly said my surname was cool. Darice, Ruth, Belinda, Gladys sit infront and behind me. Abigail, I know her. Jolene, today during descriptive writing activity, I got her description, she got mine. Hui Yu and Elizabeth, great subject leaders. 2FAITHIANS OH7! THE BEST THING SINCE 6E2006! sorry if I dunno any of u guys yet. give me time. i'll work on it. =D others i can match names to faces are: cheryl, denise, joy, kuan fei, amanda, low ann (like duh lol), brander, alicia, karen, wenyi (DUH TOO), alvona. no more i think. how many's that? 28/39. not bad liao hor. I realised there are alot of st johns people here. lols. shouldnt be a problem if anyone of us jumps from the balcony for the idea of FUN. ok joking joking. we dont want any injuries here!
anyway, why is huey great? cause we switched blouse! ok I should start with how unlucky I was in the morning. 1st, my mom woke me up 30mins late. so rush rush rush, then after that my blouse top button popped. today, I had foto taking too. So I striked a deal with huey, my beloved best buddy =DDD. we would switch shirts after school. and we did that. at first mrs tan was kinda worried for me cause my button popped. then I told her I would change shirt with my friend. Then I went to find huey quick. her blouse was hard and nice, while mine is soft and flimsy (AN POPPED HAHAHA). sorry. when I asked her for the shirt size and it clicked, she agreed without any thought. woah. I was like so damn happy. first, I was saved. second, I had made a right friend. YAY! so that's how great huey is. and how great I am at looking for friends >8D went to get a drink. 黄金路 started alr. I told mom to tell me when there are any exciting parts. =D
Now, let's talk about choir. had practice on thursday. did cca fair songs. which reminds me, tomoro cca fair! must attract sec1s! must have 25 recruits for choir! YEAHHHH! I know this is absurd but i tried conducting. and I think i suck. and dont listen to fake baabaa's pleas to vote me for SC. thank you =D ms lim seems not so angry anymore. maybe that's good. ms leong and mr lim sorted out the logcake matters. and du jia became our teacher cause ms lee left. awwwww ms leeeee D: she's like mrs tan no. 2. such a great teacher. we're gonna have concert and end of year trip. GO SNCHOIR! WE CAN DO THIS!
for e geog lesson that day, we played pictionary. and everyone said i was pro. ms lee said I was pictionary queen. but no man. I suck. I only guessed what? migration, atlas, madagascar. lol. sucky. I more like isketch queen. seriously, I isketch too much. =.=
ok now about malaysia trip?
well went wif dion's family xD traders hotel was superb. great food, great atmosphere, great view of petronas twin towers. went shopping and I bought some cool clothes. went up to skybridge, dion and I laugh about yong cheng alot and lao ah pek de rou. thanks to wei wei lor. trip there was fun. sleeping on the car and stuff. except that part my mom pressed my stomach thinking it was the car chair. zzz. next went to genting, sat some rides like... cyclone, spinner, crazy space lab, catterpillar, and some odd rides i cant remember. crazy space lab was such a waste of time. it's so damn lameee... and boring. and not even simulation-like. i tot it would be like disneyland tokyo space adventure. turns out that I'm wrong. shucks. didnt sit flying coaster cause superman looks scary enough. Space shot too. but some people told me only the starting scary. the rest is crap. they say it's like ur body in the air. Then on the cyclone. they snap picture mah. then weiweiexpression damn funny. clenching his teeth so tight and his jaw musles are like pulled down so badly. then his eyebrows like clumped at the centre of his forehead. and i shall not go on. >8D
ok and that's about it.
swallowed up the logcakes for yeye's birthday. was just right. ok then shall blog next time when i'm free byeeee!
AOI