13 January 2008
Today cleared my barbie dolls and my kids toys. gonna give them to cousins. which just hit me that when i sorta used my barbie dolls for macbeth production. nikki made a mistake and threw them away. my first doll, my ariel little mermaid doll from HK which was a gift from dad and the flower dress doll. The thought og how they are being incinerated and stuff. breaks my heart D: I'm so sad now leh. ): i really wish to go back in time then i would've never contributed the dolls and they would still be living happily in this very house, waiting to go to my cousins. I just miss them too much. and yeah, Rest In Peace. You will always remain in my heart and I'll never forget the fun times I had playing with the 3 of you as a little kid.
AOI