16 January 2008
WELCOME JEANETTE! OUR NEW ALTO 1
Hope I spelled her name right. ok new member! yayness! happens to be sharon's junior too. good thing is, she's nice! =D oh well I think alto 1s are the best things on earth cause they're oh so united and oh so funny!! They're seriously very cool and chatty and JUST WONDERFUL. like they know when to talk and when not to. and it's good cause they're responsive! except for Sectionals sometimes =x haha. I LOVE ALTO 1s <333 Ok enough bout alto 1. just got a pleasant surprise. Mummy got me 2 AND YES IT'S TTTTWWWOOOO! KUROMI PENCIL CASES! cant wait to use them! another pleasant surprise is the thigh, calves and back aches I got from yesterday's sprint during PE. started this morning when I woke up. ow. My legs have lost the abilities to lift themselves by themselves (like DUH). So I've had difficulty crossing legs and 翘脚-ing. that;s where my hands came in. this will not be a long post and I am here posting cause today had been a rather interesting day. First, morning had mass. Choir had to sing so we had a really good view and really good seats (chairs) while others sat on the track. The chairs were a little moist but they were alright. So did alot of singing and "Vessels of your love" got stuck in my head and I've been starting to harmonise it in my head too. and Brenda's getting pissed at me for singing straight into her ear in class. Ok now, the interesting thing was after lots of singing, father simon was setting the birds free. They were blue and white. Resembles something don't you think? (our uniform DUH.) so they opened the cage. Bird A flew out and ploop landed on the field. too long never stretch its wings le I guess. THEN they were trying to get Bird B to fly out. Unfortunately it didnt want to. So they practically dismantled the cage. then it flew. towards the convent. The same cheering and all. Then this was what happened - Series of screams.
- BIG BLACK BIRD with bird B in its mouth
- BBB Flew towards St Nicholas View
- Bird B made an attempt to struggle...
- which failed, sadly
- BBB chomps at bird B again.
- The end of Bird B.
and they went after Bird A and it landed back in the cage (which was assembled again lol). And like I said, what they did would eventually kill the birds. and I was so right. Good thing was only one died. May it rest in peace. 2 Alto 1s cried. aww. dont cry it's liddat in life de. =DD maybe I watch too much documentaries and too much gruesome stuffs. woops shouldnt have said that. =x
School was usual, then there was MEP. Mr Cher was rather unusual. He started this PREY TIME THING. lol. Cause we had some homework to analyse chords and fill in melodic decorations. So Mr Cher would pick someone to do that, then see who's talking make them sight read the excerpt. lol. First few to kena were Mag Loh and Serene. they did not bad =D Then Mr Cher chose Olivia which was a BAD BAD BAD CHOICE. Cause Olivia's a stringer.
So Mr Cher said " ok then, Olivia nominate someone to play"
and Olivia replied "I nominate........ YOU!"
Then everyone laugh and I heard Aldea mumble "who's prey time issit now?" LMAO.
and I'm so super I managed to eat Orange bowl during 10 min break faster than the uncle could cook. MWAHAHA. I think I took barely a min. ask hazel tan and ying tong! sorry for cutting you guys in the bread queue =x I'm a bad SL. Hugged a few people today too =D I'm getting soooo friendly and socialisable (is that even a WORD?!) ^^ HUGGED:
- YINGTONG <333>
- LEHLIN <333>
- NIKKI <333>
ok that's about it. gotta go do homework. tata ^^