lol. Today quite hyper. Especially before Choir. Hang out at my class. damn funny sia.
Ok about today's test. Dad hit the nail on the head. the topic was wad he suspected. i love dad for his pro-ness! ;D But SS was still quite hard. But I think a Pass should be not too big a problem.
Hmm. ok now about today's hyper-ness. XD
Well I sora finished my story, 1407 le. yep 1407's the title. well then Abigail was the FIRST to finish reading. I used a great amount of pages. And once again, I dont tink my vocab is good enough yet. The story isnt impactful and fast moving enough. Well but that's not the point. Debbie and Leryee insisted on reading the front few pages (which bernice did the deco and is SO NOT TRUE WAD IS WRITTEN) and I used my life to shield it all but failed. but lucky they never laugh luh XD yayness. Ok another funny thing. The sorta dramatised half of "UMBRELLA", my first story. and It was SO SO SO DAMNIT FREAKING HILLARIOUS.
Abigail and Debbie would narrate and Leryee would do the DIALOGUES. Should I upload it? oh this will be a blogger exclusive I guess. and you dont have to understand what this means ;D
and here's the thing they were reading. if needed.
"Nervously, and excitedly, I knocked the door with much anticipation. I had expected Yuri's family to be made up of grumpy parents and dozens of brothers. However, the door slid open and proved how wrong I was.
"Her silvery grey hair was tied up in a bun and a friendly grin hung on her face. Tucking a strand of hair neatly behind her ear, she spoke,"May I help you?"
"Is Yuri In? I wish to-"She cut me off
"You wish to talk to her? Well come in Young Man. Take a seat. I'll get her here," She led me in and I waited patiently at the living room.
Looking around I noticed that this was quite an old house, with furniture that looked like they would crumple if you lay a hair on it. It might be old, but it was neat and near a forest so you can actually feel the morning breeze and chirping of the birds. Then, My nose thingled at the smell of Incense. I followed the smell and came to an altar with Photographs of a man and a woman."
that's it, aint it hillarious. Leryee rocks lar! haha!XD
Then ML came to lecture us today. She say wad she has only one name. and all. cause apparently some parent called and addressed her wrongly. lol. Well alot of sec3s were giggling. hahaha.