21 February 2008
I'm amazed at myself. Once again, I conducted Dancing song. Then, was only Alto. it was easier. But when everyone comes in together it gets messy. gosh. Thank you baabaa, lehlin and farmer. for the great support you've all given me. But I seriously think I sucked. I souldnt have even agreed to conduct. gosh T-T. well. I was conducting and thinking "what am I doing? Why am I doing this?" then door opened and Ms Lim enters. she was watching me closely and it was scary. Well I guessed I sucked big time. =.= Thanks Choir for all that support you've given me. and SLs too. love you all (:
Choir was fine luh. We scraped Firefly and decided to wait for Nanyang concert. Der Wassermann was good I have to say. Since we learnt it like not as long as Dancing song. But it was about the same standard. But I think Ms Lim said the sec3 SLs were good heee. we rock eh xD I think I've finished studying Bio. not much to study cause I think I've been memorising stuff on a daily basis. wheee. Tomoro still have 公函aiseh. will try to survive lor. and I was super frustrated cause I really really cannot find my dumb card reader gosh. SCREWED LIFE. T-T
We learnt High School Musical today also. since it was the alto part everyone agreed that it was disgusting / gay. haha. Then um Vaccuum like super dead. I was like. "high school musical gayed the life out of us" haha. own. ok. I think I should go revise a lil bout 公函. byeeeee