
Ok I know the pic's kind of small. So I'll credit all the treats. From the cupcake ( cause it's super prominent) and we go clockwise in spiral motion ;D
Cupcake and nougat pack: LEHLIN
PURPLE heart with 2 sweets: JOEYHO
Double STRAWBERRY fruit plus: uncreditted (from 3GRACE) oO
BLACK Tolberone: FAKE BAABAA
Dove Amicelli WITH NOTE: DEBBIEHOE
Dove Amicelli WITHOUT NOTE: ABIGAILCHUA
WETCHERS' + CAMPINO in cupcake casing: MARIA
FERRERO ROCHERS: one from YUQI, one from ERINA
Marshmallow choc + cola jelly + YELLOW ROSE: YIING HUEY!! =D
"HAPPY VANLENTINE" pack of sweeeets: GENEVIEVE
YUPI GLOWORMSSS: SHU JIE
mentos: uncreditted (from 3GRACE) oO
STRAWBERRY + GRAPE + APPLE fruit plus: SICHEN
YUPI APPLE RING: DARICE
PEACH sweet: VANESSACHONG
AERO CHOC BAR (with note): WENYI
MILK CHOC: AUDREY
FROG CHOC (wth lol xD): ANDREA
CHEESE ALMOND TREAT: RUTH
LADYBUG CHOC =D : NICOLETTE
double CHOCLAIR: LERYEE
BLUEE CANDLE! (with note): JEANETTE
RED HEART NOTE: EUNICE
2 HERSHEY KISSES (with note): BEVERLY
2 HEART CHOCS (with note): SUFANG
RED PAPER HEART: YIYING
I.O.U PAPER XD: MYRALAI!
JAP SNACKS: DAD!
So many gifts aint it. thank you guys! and i realised. 3 treats a day keeps lovesickness away ;D JK LAR LOL.
Choir was not really good today. and I had to move 2 alto1s, sec3s, up to sop2s. haiiish. I love my alto1s and I'll miss the 2 of you D: Here are the welll, will you call that unlucky or lucky? hmm. up to you to decide. they are....
BRENDA GOH & PEARL LIN
Sorry D: seems that Alto1s had to many sec3s. Will miss you guys ): sing hard and listen to LehLin (: and dont give her a hard time. Ade~ (took this from Der Wassermann)
Yepp life's not bad so far. Except for Math, my other subjects quite fine. The chinese test wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. and got back geog. though I got 20.5 / 25 I have a feeling I'm like lowest in class. Cause highest is 23.5 (pro pro Brenda xD) and it's quite an easy test... so yeah.
Chelsea's hilarious. She couldnt remember Congo Basin. So when asked to label, she saw the shaded region in africa, she wrote african rainforest. LOL. at least it's sensible crap. ;D
Ok gtg le.
HAPPY VANLENTINE'S DAY TO ALL ;D <3

