
Ok. this is just my point of view. There's no absolute right or wrong answer. If you feel angered whatsoever, you're most welcome to click here.
Dad showed me the article a few days ago. But since I was busy with Chinese New year celebrations, I did not really care.
The STOMPer clearly states that it was on CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE. as a student there, I would like to comment that the traffic flow every morning has been rather smooth. Parents were responsible to take the shortest time to drop of their daughters and not just take their own sweet time and dilly dally. So I would like to ask one question. How long does CHINESE NEW YEAR'S EVE arrive? twice a day? once a week?
Clearly, it comes only once a year. So why cant people just tolerate it for just one day? Moreover, how much inconvenience does it cost? a 5 hours delay?
For the comment about us being spoilt brats, i agree to a certain extend. Sure parents can get their kids to walk out of the gate and pick them outside. But, they will still have to stop their cars wont they? and what is the difference of stopping their vehicles within and outside the school compound?
And I totally disagree with the fact that all students here are assumed to be "rich". Being in a good school dosent mean you are "rich". and for that point about teachers not doing their part to educate us on public behaviour and mindsets. I would like to prove that wrong. There has indeed been lessons and workshops carried out.
I'm not writing all these for the defense of the school. It's just my own point of view and I feel that I should voice it out to a certain extend, and maybe treat this as an oral practice too.
I should sleep.

