05 February 2008
lol. been quite insane lately. details i will not go into, but i shall always remember it (:
right. saw boon yain and shu li yesterday. was quite ahem... how shall i put it? coincidental. yes. that's the word. I'm happy bout chem cause Mr Teoh marks fast (even though my paper is screaming in pain due to his harshness but dosent really matter xP) and I got it back alr. half of the class got 30, 29.5, 29. upon 30. =.= and i feel so lousy with my lousy score of 28. zzz below average? i think so. and please dont say I brag or 自夸 larh please. it's true lor.
Didnt have mood to study for physics and I didnt know how to study either. I reached my limit for smses today. happy that tomoro reset le! yippee. so physics was quite bad i think. gosh thanks to CNY and other various reasons I cant study. no mood lor. I holiday mood liao. Math CW i also never do.... the only 2 homework i plan to do during the oh so long break is english and hmmm.... physics. No offense but I personally think that Ms Choo has a rather hillarious squeaky voice. lmao. and i think she's pissed with us. oh well.
Choir was rather interesting. we learnt a new GERMAN SONG. it's by Schumann and it's really nice. it's called Der Wassermann haha. and Mrs Onn taught us so I guess it's pretty cool. I REALISED ONE THING TOO. ALTO1 IS COSMOPOLITAN. and if you dunno wad that means, check it out yourself. We have Brenda the japanese, genevieve the French teacher and PeiHwa the one sixteenth GERMAN. We rock lar. During break we sorta ad a litttle section talk and chit chat. and Genevieve wanted to learn German from PEIHWA. Peihwa's german damn pro lar. cause my name or rather "KRISTAL" was found in the song. I was like WTH and the whole choir stare at me. esp the altos lol nevermind. and I think it's german pronounciation is Kris - style lol. PEIHWA PRONOUNCE THE WORDS DAMN FUNNY. cause got this word horch you're supposed to pronounce as "HORK" then peihwa like to emphasis on HORK and I always start giggling and never made it pass the line that followed. haha. I LOVE A1S
and i cant wait for tomoro. too. I not going back Fuchun le. so yeah (: Have a nice CNY and LOOOONG BREAK ^^