28 February 2008
Ok. MEP was rather Mad on wed. I think Liwen ponned. HAHAHA. Then I 幸灾乐祸 when Mr Cher play until half then never change transparency. then he stopped. Then he say I never change for him. Then I blur blur thinking you got tell me change meh? lol. sorry Mr Cher XD
yeah anyway. Tmr got English and A Math test. I JUST REALISED I CANT DO MODULUS. SHITS. omgomg tmr die le!! ok. I destress with quiz from keith's blog. oh yeah i heard something damn crude during leadership training. lol. I think I shouldnt state it here and start quarrels. lol. ok here's the quiz
1.Three days from now will you have
sex?
: NO. =.=
2. What color are your eyes?
: black. (but brenda says it's super dark brown oO"
3. What does your second text say?
: "Yup ^^"
4. How do you think your latest ex
feels about you?
: dont have one you idiot quiz.
5. Do you like what you see in the
mirror?
: I like everything but me ;D
6. What are you listening to right now?
: some random song on 95FM
7. What’s one word to describe you?
: fat.
8. What are your plans for this
weekend?
: hmmm. FINISH ALL THE PROJECTS.
9. What makes you laugh?
: abby, debbie and leryee's dramatizations.
10. How is your room looking?
: messy =x
11. Get asked anything ridiculous
lately?
: uh. yes. the questions of this quiz =.=
12. What are you doing tomorrow?
: Doing quiz cause I'm sick of modulus
13. What's your aim screen name?
: me dun have aim
14. What are you wearing right now?
: pajamas XD
15. What are you most looking forward
to today?
: manage to solve math
16. How is your hair?
: short
17. As of today, do you like anyone?
: heeeeeeeeeee. mmmmmmmmmmm. hahaha.
18. Have you kissed anyone on the lips
within the past 7 hours?
: no ==
19. Have you ever been awake for 48
hours?
: think wad? subaru challenge ah? no.
20. Do you stay friends with your exes?
: i have no ex you toot.
21. Do you like your first name?
: ok lar (:
22. Do you like to cuddle?
: Ok lar ;D
23. What are your initals?
: A. T (a0i t0m0e)
24. Baseball or football?
: BASEBALLLL
25. Married?
: no. who in the right mind will be? i'm not even of legal age =.=
26. Favorite kind of blanket?
: quilts =D
27. What's your biggest fear?
: not being able to go to NJC / HCJC
28. How do you feel about chocolate-
covered strawberries?
: Well i dun really like strawberries
29. What kind of soap do you use?
: IDK. LOL.
30. Europe or the Caribbean?
: Europe. I would go for greece specifically ;D
31. How do you feel about racism?
: haha. ask Serene Lau you will know.
32. Who is the sexiest person alive?
: HEEEE. YOU. XD
33. Who was the last person you talked
to on MSN or AIM?
: still talking to dolph now. =.=
34. Name a song that reminds you of
old memories?
: Digimon sr 1 theme : Butterfly. childhood memories
35. Do you like the color gray?
: Well if it goes well with other colours in my photoshop designs.
36. Is there someone you really can't
stop thinking about?
: HEEEEEEEEEEEE. MMMMMMMMMMM. LOL.
37. Look outside, how's the weather?
: it's dark.
38. Are you jealous of anyone right
now?
: Nope
39. Did you ever think someone didn't
like you, but came to find out they
really did?
: no. =.=
40. Last time you ate grilled cheese?
: I WANT CHEEEEEESE
41. Name something great that happened
today:
: uh... Mr Teoh showed us youtube and explosions ;D
42. Do you regret doing something
today?
: I regret rubbing my sleepy eyes and ending up with sore eyes.
43. When you think of the rainbow,
what pops in your head?
: PRISMS. lol.
Ok i should go. bye (: