22 February 2008
i'm still frustrated. I'm still pissed. Haiiz. Stupid Card reader still not found. goshhh.. urghs. Life hasnt been great without CH ): hmm. I really want my card reader back luhhhh. Please come bak >.< I need you so much. you make my life so much more convenient. gahhh. today was not a good day. I think I'm going to screw Bio and 公函。sad luhhh. T-T well. at least I managed to do the exploration thing for math. Ok I'll type it out later. Well Brenda and I sorta cheated though =x but we managed to explain the answet so yeah ;D Lots of filing to do argh. and I'm currently learning 2 new songs: Grieg's Hall of the mountain king and Tchaikovsky's August (harvest dance) from Les saisons. Hopefully I'll finish this 2 songs.
Went to meet Dad at Novena today. Then we went YMS to book studio for practice. Clarice reccomended that it's nice. Maybe it is.
I think I should learn to love life like the past weeks where I was uber happy and hyper. This week was certainly down down down hill. hopefully, with the littlest chance, There'll be a change in my life. I shall pray hard.
Sorry if this was an utterly short post.