19 February 2008
Ok. today i felt really emo / sian / dao / un-enthu. I dunno why. The day started with me, at my seat, listening to konna ni chikaku / butterfly and trying to chiong finish math. Butterfly livened me up. but then, everything went down hill. and i dunno why. Had math, first lesson. Was quite ok, cause I understood. I was pissed cause one question I almost got the answer but I thought I was on the wrong track, then I change method. gosh. i suck. So math bla bla. Then next was PE. which my spirits went down. Somehow I wore the wrong shoe for PE. and that shoe is nice but damn heavy. So I jog then calf hurt. Then Soccer. I was super un enthu and dao. But I think it got better during the dribbling and competition. We vs Jesslyn , zhi yi, elizabeth, yu qi, hu jin, rachel and jolene. Denise was so pro can ;D Sarah and joanna too. I was shit crap defender. But in the end we won 4 - 2. Then vanessa chong came and tell me our physics report Ms chu want us redo. Then caused I was like in a super bad mood. I sort of scolded her. sorry vanessa. so ok lor re do lor. Chinese I tried my best to listen. Gained some enlightenment. Then recess didnt get any better. I ate some chee cheong fun and it's super duper hard. Even sharon's chwee kueh was so much softer. gosh. Then ok lor bad mood, dao, wadever. At least got Jing Yun to laugh with. But I didnt laugh much.
Then English. Ms jeya not here ): Need to do some dumb comprehension. Which was super long. I couldnt possibly finish in 30mins =.= so yeah half finished. Then SS. got back the dumb assignment. I think I give up on SS le. i got a blardy F9. 9/25. gosh. Mrs Tan wrote a comment : You can do better :(. But I think I seriously suck at SS. I understand how to do but I cant put it in to practice. my inferences are all damn weird cause I cant seem to infer anything. my comparison sucked. cause I scared i write the wrong common statement then no marks. So i ended doing Provenance, type, topic. which is like L1. oh great. 1 mark. Then my structured Essay. like shit seh. I'm so stupid lar. gosh.
So by then it was already going downhill. Physics? Brenda went to "debate" with Ms Chu about our report. and I've to say she pwned. she like never give Ms Chu a chance to speak lor. just rattled on like machine gun, say what we summarised it is cause we dun wan you waste time look at crap cause we know u have a lot of reports to look at. bla bla bla. and then we stated the fact that we asked her about the report that time, she didnt say anything was wrong. So yeah it wasnt entirely our fault since we asked. Ms Chu wanted to minus 1 mark for late work. But then I guess Brenda's persuasiveness saved our necks. The presentation was shit. cause it's kinda short and yeah same theory, we didnt wanna lull the class to sleep. but gosh.
i realised i keep saying "gosh" nowadays. oh gosh. gosh i said it again. and again =.=
Ok then everything sort of went up. I finished my theory during the time left for lunch. didnt eat cause i was sick of queues. um called YMS, they said I must go down and book. that done, then choir rocked ;D Went down to help Leh Lin with sop2s. in awhile, Farmer and Baabaa joined us. so all sec3 SLs from all sections were here. =D Then Choir was alright. brushed up the songs. alot. Erina and Marietta said my doraemon pencil not cute D: but wuen nee, jocelyn, jingyi and adela said it was cute. HAHA OWNED. XD >8)
well during break had HALF-SECTION bonding. We translated people's name to german. here are the german rules we know:
W = V
V = F
S = Z
J = Y
accordingly,
Pei hwa = PEI VA (though genevieve would have preferred "pei horch (hork)")
genevieve = genewiewe ( but i think should be genefiefe)
sin bing = ZIN BING
Jeanette = YEANETTE
AND THE FUNNIEST ONE:
SHU JIE = ZHU YIE ( ZHOO YEAH)
lol. I love a1s lor. then nothing much next. did combined sectionals with S1s. and we seriously sounded fine. except for some pronounciation problems. yep yep. hmm so nature of the graph is happy face, nature of roots is real and distinct D: ( for today's mood graph) Ok should go now. byeee