
But since I found this on Mingy's blog I decided to check it out. quite cool really ^^
Famous INTPsReal INTP People
Abraham Lincoln - American President
Albert Einstein - German physicist
Ashley Olsen - actress (Full House)
Blaise Pascal - French mathematician
Charles Darwin - English naturalist
Mary-Kate Olsen - actress (Full House)
INTP Career MatchesINTPs are often happy with the following jobs which tend to match well with the Engineer/Intellectual personality.
Actor
Agent
Archaeologist
Architect
Artist
Computer Animator
Computer Programmer
Computer Specialist
Consultant
Economist
Engineer
Financial Planner
Forestry/Park Ranger
Historian
Human Resources Manager
Interpreter/Translator
Inventor
Investigator
Investment Banker
Judge
Lawyer/Attorney
Legal Mediator
Logician
Marketer
Mathematician
Musician
Network Specialist
Philosopher
Photographer
Project Manager
Psychiatrist
Psychologist
Researcher
Scientist
Strategic Planner
Systems Analyst
Teacher/Professor
Technical Writer
editted the famous people thing cause is uber long. and highlighted the careers I would be interested in.
and I think I shall postpone physics mugging to monday. =D and i cant wait for wednesday's celebration. too. ^^ hmm will try to print some scores. and I'm gonna add something to my wishlist, maybe you'll spot something different ^^

