10 February 2008
WOOT TIS THE SEASON FOR MAHJONG AND BLACK JACK. FALALALALA LALALALA!
ok i'm officially siao. after SO MUCH GAMBLING. I sort of lost money at black jack at the past few days. and I think I owe my 奶奶 超多MOOLAHS. =x anyway. TWO CONSECUTIVE MAHJONG SESSIONS! Now I know why R3nn kor LOVES MAHJONG SO MUCH. CAUSE I'M ADDICTED TOO! HAHAHA. first session was at 奶奶 house yesterday. played with 爷爷 姑姑 and 老爸. I think I only 胡 一次. Today was at Pearly's house. With Dung, MX, Froggy, Hui xin, minnie, jun feng and jane. um we sort of change players once in a while. but I think dung and I played for the whole thing haha. hi 5 man. Today's was more comical. with people like MX, froggy and dung almost EVERYTHING is funny. lol. and with such a great "laugh-er" as me. *I sort of laugh at everything LOL*
So um what are the jokes? uh MX LOR. damn funny lar. Scream here scream there. always 打错牌. haha. and then there's froggy the HORRIBLY HORRIBLE SINGER. With his croaks and screeches. No wonder he cant attract any female frogs. HAHA JKJK. but I think he's in yeti form today. or maybe not. LOL. =x Next is dung the violent, emo person. always say "碰" with STYLE (though many of us may not fully agree) and always hits his tiles as if it would give him luck. lol. The table banger too. Dung's sister, Minnie, the ATTITUDE GIRL. hahaha. I forgot what she did that earned her her title LOL. probably similar to what dung does HAHA. and I think that's all of the funny nicknames LOL. I sort of filmed something and Froggy was like THIS IS A FUCK (refers to 发, or rather the green tile with alot of 笔画) and I was like WHAT THE HELL WHATEVER! Then dung was complaining "IF ONLY I HAD THIS 六铜 I WOULD HAVE 胡了!" lol. kudos to camera girl 2. JANE! xD there were alot of fun games lor. and draws like mingy and huixin both waiting for 红中 and 四万. Dung and I both waiting for 东风. wahaha. last 2 matches were draw and draw. actually hui xin win de. but then she was like "am i winning?!" when dung discarded. and then dung keep back the tile. Then mx discarded. hisory repeats itself. LOL. wahaha. overall I was winning much until change seat. mingy's 宝位 so pro lar. then he ego go say himself pro. so pro player + pro seat = WIN. xD but yeah he really win. as for me, the first round dung didnt win much. then I kena his seat in the 2nd round T-T but at least got the 超舒服 chair of pearly's YAY.
Black jack was ok also. Cause we rotated banker. in the end we bet all our chips when Mingy was banker. so everyone BET ALL. then we all get like 19, 20 MINGY BANKER TYCO GET 21. ROAR. so all chips to him. Black jack nothing much lar. cause we're mahjong people and dont care much abot black jack *evil laughter*
And yep that's about it. I bet mingy's still trying to con his sis for DS. haha. hope he'll give up since I lent him DJ max. Keith sorry cant lend you le. xD go lend from ur friend. and um sorry ken forgot your book again =.=
I think it's A math chionging time. supposedly need to hand in on wed. but since its CNY eve I bet nobody cares to collect. LOL. so here I am with undone AMATH. cause I still in holiday mood marh. what do you expect xD
Now I shall end this post with a new year wish to THE WORLD.
HOPE THAT YOU'LL ALL HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD! CHEERS! ^^