
HAHAHA and if possible... i shall write this uber small, too bad if you cant see lor =x : sell fiesta tickets
Todays' celebration was pretty cool I guess. Great performances buy CO, lion dance and all that. wheeee. I realise Lion dance gets quite boring thanks to the same old rhythm going over. and over. and over. and over. again. right. why cant they have a sudden change of rhythm with added suspense. gosh. ok erm school decided to be more generous and gave out ferrero rocher. dunno if i spelled right. but i think that's just another excuse to get us to sell more tickets. bribery? i think so. lol.
Just finished watching Nodame Cantabile. it's pretty cool and I think I like MINE ( mee-nay) more than chiaki. WAHAHA.mine so amusing lar. I kinda thing masumi resembles Hongster. wooo. The oboist damn cute also. hahaha
Just now had reunion dinner. 奶奶's 五香 was SUPERB TODAY. Loved it. the meat was not as sticky and hard, but more loose and crunchy. yep=D. Nicholas got a new game. GTA VICE CITY. after his GTA LIBERTY CITY. walau. so fast complete le. pro gamer sia. and he's like only p2. but i guess I own him at DJ max portable. He's a really great driver and gunner. I'm like shit compared to him. I'm the worst driver maybe. He can drift damn well lor. and gaming sort of shuts him up and provides us with peace! which seems to be a good thing ;D
I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORO. and I wish you all the best ahead! cheeeeers! <33

