01 March 2008
haha. wanted to blog on leap day but then I was OBSSESSED with my CS2. Cause I went youtube. look for photoshop mama and sort of learnt how to "beautify" pictures. or rather it's called digital image model retouching. haha. let's abbreiviate to "DIMR" say it with me. DEEEMURRRR. haha. ok that was lame. anyway. I learnt alot of techniques. how to apply makeup on photos, brighten the eyes, clear the pimples / rough skin. sharpening techniques. gosh so pro can ;D
So I tried out on a few pictures. and HERE are the best results. First, on people, Maria and I. This is BEFORE

here's the after.

I did something to my hair and something to maria's eyes. But I think I still look ugly. hahahaha. But DIMR really does wonders. cheerios for PS. (:
Ok here's one of scenery retouching. My camm not very high megapix. so I edit le still abit blur. haha.
Left is Before, Right is after.

I sort of made it more fantasy like with lush green leaves and clear blue water. Well it's not that clear due to my camm. and I made the fish brighter. Yep. put 2 pics together to like have those comparison things they haveat HDTV exhibitions.
Oh and I like this goth / fantasy pic I did. I'm not gonna post the original cause I look soooo weird. anyway I recoloured my hair velvet brown ( according to huey velvet brown is nice for me) and I made my eyes brighter, added some brushes and makeup.

Sorry If I freaked you out or anything. haha. This pic was taken last year for fun XD and I especially love the dragonflies.
Dosent look like me though. See, Photoshop does wonders! ^^
So wad was I up to yesterday?
I think I aced A math in school. Except Question 7 dunno how to do. at first wanted to spend all the time (30 mins left I have no idea why I os freaking fast) doing Q7 cause it was the last question. Another reason was cause I skim cross the bonus Question then like very hard. what golfball distance, time it lands bla. Then after thinking for 15mins, I decided to try lor. Super easy sia. So I gave up on Q7 and went to bonus. Q7 I did calculations then graph dunno how to draw. sucks. XD
Hmm. after sch went to sell fiesta tix to dolph. he's so tall la. OO I feel so inferior XD Then he bought $20.
THANKS A TON DUDE.But I still have $100 left. Should I absorb all? I dunno leh. Cause I alr asked fuchunians / audi-ers / dad's colleagues / relatives to buy.
and apparently no relatives want buy. So the $100 are from the above 3 groups. Dad's colleagues contributed the most. thanks man. 2nd goes to audi-ers, Xiin Jiie and dolph. last to fuchunians cause only duncan bought. LMAO. aiya but dosent matter. hoho.
I still dunno wad to do for the $100 left leh. 50.00% left. aiya... I really admire Clarice, all her pri sch teachers buy ( cause her mom colleagues), then Huey, her parents' boss buy alot and now she clear all le. I feel so shit lar. But I have to say I did better than last year. Last year only sold like wad $70? Then I bought $30. But that was cause the total was only $100. This year they double. which means my persuasiveness has to double accordingly. shiiiittss.
Ok here's wad I have to chiong for monday:
- GEOGRAPHY PROJECT
- THEORY HOMEWORK
- PE PROJECT
- CHINESE THING.
haha but yeah to last week of school. then it's off to MOVIE and MAHJONG and MORE MUGGING. let's call M cube. haha. SAY HELLO TO M CUBE WEEK.