07 March 2008
HELLO PEEPS! ;D FIRSTLY,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.haha. even though only 1 week. but we'd still love that break!
I guess I'm pretty stressed up lately. ahh. I love holidays. Hmm this week got good and bad, pros and cons. Let's list them out compared to last weeks ;D
good things were... - NEARING HOLS!
- PPR (can be considered as bad too actually)
- MORE BONDING TIME WITH HUEY AND JANE ( including the zi pai - ing haha)
- great dirtiest game of soccer =.=
bad things were... - PPR
- supposed to be slack week but turned out not to be cause of the 2 tests.
- no time slack cause of geog project. but it's done now ;D
- choir prac on thurs D:
Well, overall I think the bad things were much more sadder.
Ok now here I shall post my PPR results D: it kind of sucks fom last year. =.= Goes in this order: subject , expected grade, grade i got.
ENGLISH A1 A2
HIGHER CHINESE A2 B3
COMBINED HUM SSGEOG A1 B4
HIGHER MUSIC MEP A1 A1
ADD MATH A1 D7
MATH A1 B4
BIOLOGY A1 A1
CHEMISTRY A1 A1
PHYSICS A1 B3
OVERALL 69.4%
L1R5 11
EXPECTED L1R5 06
gosh. sucks can. math coursework mainly contributed to the ugly D7 from MEP A1 to add math D7. great drop luh. like some abyss. But yeah I must sustain my MEP CHEM and BIO. the few fave subs. ;D my chem actually got a 93.3% 933FM. haha. kidding. well physics can actually can A2. But I guess the dumb coursework pulled the shit down. and Abby and I agreed that we should have non EC triple science courses. D:
And my CIP points is bloody disgusting too. not that I care ;D. 10hrs nia. they owe me hours but I lazy go change larh. CIP is redundant to me. end solely on academics. Well with these results I guess it's hard for me to get my top 8 like in Fuchun. sheesh D: The only thing I got the top 20% was MEP. lol. no harm loving music ;D Music is my life! ^^
Well besides the dreaded PPR, add math test return le. I got 30 / 35. not bad lar. Lucky I did bonus. haha. Got some careless crap and I'm quite pissed =x By right I loss 9 marks but I guess bonus saved me. wheee. lalala.
As for the world's dirtiest soccer match. haha got the HCI people so everyone sort of like 拼到底! Girls dun wan lose to boys and boys dun wan lose to girls. I guess the exchange programme promotes sexism. =.= Well we were having soccer in the rain and we were sweating alot. So I guess thats why it's the dirtiest match. All the dribbling + shooting + chipping = dirty shoes. too. which reminds me of class dirtying day back in fuchun ;D Well I think I posted it in the way way way back archives (does not apply to blogger) haha. and I miss soccer in Fuchun too. especially in P3. I was the all mighty defender. LOL. ok not so mighty. I was like pretty extra but it's still fun. and of course there's the ever popular AWOOGAH by Gary and Co. haha.
Well I have to admit Denise Eng is Uber pro. She dribbling pro, shooting pro, chipping also pro. haha. 总之pro到底啦. and I'm trying to get myself to converse with friends with Chinese. Influence from Kuan Fei and Yi Ling. ^^ The last time I used Chinese for conversation is probably P4? woah.
Bonding time with Jane and Huey on Mon was pretty fun too ^^ CAVANA AGAIN LEH! WE LLLLOOOVVVEEE CAVANA! ;D but somehow it's either my stomach shrunk or the amt of rice per plate of chicken rice increased. Cause I couldnt finish for the first time in my life. and these days I morning also like damn full. Eat 3 Chwee Kueh + 1 siew mai can last whole day. madness.
Ok that's about it. Yep plan to chiong hol hw tmr with huey and jane! love you peeps. cya ;D