03 March 2008
I - shouldnt - be - posting - today.
Well. I still have alot of undone crap. and plan to chiong finish today. wheee doing geog with yiling and brenda now. Brenda thinks I hate her cause I afk msn never reply her D:. but well, she bullies and wrestles me in class too. Ok I just made her sound huge and fierce XD
Today the Hwa chong people come. and i'm literally surrounded. Ok maybe not, Brenda is ;D ok i'm so evil.XD then she keep wrestling me. and we keep screaming. Then during Recess, i was solving the Rubik's cube with Jing Yun. But we ended up dimantling and restarting. LOL. some tiny cubes almost cracked. I'm violent XDDD But I'm addicted over Rubik's cube, cause I saw one at some lehlong diam, sell $1 only. CHEAP SEH. xD Then Addicted to harvest moon too CAUSE OF DOLPH LUH. and of course, the ever popular, DIMR! Did more photos recently with PS.
This is flower I did according to youtube bloem tut.

Editted photo of Fake baabaa (shinny). Last year Jubilate fooling around.
Recoloured gown and skin (rotting like)

Yeah. today free period needed to work my fingers on cristofori. haha. Brenda and Chelsea gave me a standing provation. lmao. =.= well anyway I'm not as pro as you think luh. there's alot of peple better than me. So dont start a Crystal Period after me. ok ciao
chionging work time!