09 March 2008
ok. Mark is probably the joke of he year luh XD and i'm not sure if huey allows me to talk about it. But it is SOOO DAMNNIT HILLARIOUS. Well for people like huey it's not surprising that She does this kind of hillarious things. haha.
Ok so yesterday Went to library with Jane and Huey.
Day started of pretty well at breakfast, sit on the steps outside the library, chill, cooling wind, chat,
choke on food I mean eat cup noodles from 7 eleven xD. So we sat there and watched the world go by ^^ Yep pretty cool for the first time. should do this more often! haha. Then went to library to do work work and more WORKKK! Managed to finish Chem and did a bit of math but got stuck @@ So yeah then some people took our seats and we had to siam.
Then siam to causeway point. Go Banquet eat lunch. NASI BRIYANI <33 haha I ate that. Jane ate some fish and chips and huey ate some capsicum spaghetti (which she stated that it smelled "refreshing") haha. So she said it was yucky. Then we decided to make something out of it. SOOOO.
#1 we mixed Horlicks
#2 we mixed Ice apple tea
#3 we mixed ice
#4 we mixed bread crumbs
#5 we mixed horlicks residue
#6 we mixed mentos wrapper bits
yeah. ALL INTO THAT PLATE OF YUCK. haha. surprisingly it still smelled refrshing XD
THENNN
#1 we poured the muck into a paper cup
#2 i mashed the food
#3 muck turned out to look like some chilli flavoured bubble tea
Haha and I dont think I should go on. Just in case the readers puke on their poor keyboards. lol.
Well anyway, then we went popular, hung around, decided to return to library. and they told me about... MARK! haha. I think mark is an extremely funny character lor. lol.
Yep so went back, and we were playing with Jane's phone and then it got locked, damn badly. SORRY JANE.
and that's about it cause I had to go home and go IT fair with dad.
So IT fair we took MRT there cause suntec cure no parking lots. Played CUBEY on the MRT. wheee I love cubey ;D and challenge dad to get complete 2nd layer. I still lost lor. his best was like 1.45 mine was like 2.47. gosh I suck. The escalator very cartoon. People queue up to go up the escalator. LMAOS. sort of tells us how packed it was. yep another expression can use for english compo oso "it was so packed that people queued up to board the escalators like sardines in a can" HAHA. Well anyway, IT fair quite cool. I'm like hooked by all the Vistas and Tablets and Macbooks @@ but yeah no money buy. anyway Dad bought his desired laptop for work. a new fujitsu. :O I want also sia. 3gb ram 120gb disk space. VISTA. Vista looks so cool but dad says it lags very badly cause it's a super fancy programme. lol. Then got one macbook you can install both Mac OS and Vista and HAVE THEM RUNNING TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE. WOW. so interesting can. Maybe I'll consider a mac or a tablet for my next laptop. But I know that'll be AEONS away. maybe when I go U. haha. if that ever happens.
And that's about it. I shall go chiong more work now byeee (:
*still in love with cubey and HMBTN <33*