14 March 2008
haha just came back from jogging. thanks again tingwei for helping me clear tickets. But i still think you should go with duncan XD (see duncan I'm doing you a favour lol)
Ok yesterday went to watch Spiderwick with Jane haha I was screaming and she was irritated XD ok shall start this off with a quiz i coped from stranger. have fun coping baabaa ;D
1)Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
2)Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people.
3)Tag 5 people when you're done..
1. Yiing huey
2. Jane
3. Ching Hun
4. MARK LOL.
5. tingwei
6. Brenda Goh
7. Debbie hoe?
8. Baabaa
9. fake baabaa
10. farmerrr!
11. abby chua
DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED UP THE TOP!
HOW DID YOU MEET #4? [MARK]
LOL. ASK YIING HUEY LUH XD
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT #6? [brenda goh]
um. well i would have freedom since she wont book me XD haha jk luh. well she's a great friend. I would have no one to sit with in class.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT? [Brenda Goh & Jane]
WTF unbelieable oO
HOW OLD IS #8? [Baabaa]
well she just turned 15 about a week ago.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVE YOU ? [TINGWEI]
LOL?! IMPOSSIBLE DUMB QUIZ. XD
WHO IS #10'S BEST FRIENDS? [farmer]
fake baabaa, debbie hoe, tsang, jiayi, choir cookies that gang ?
HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND w/ #1? [ HUEY ]
lol. duh. we love cavana and creating new food such as cancer cure and mussel le mussel ;D
DO YOU MISS #2? [JANE]
haha. dun think so just saw her yesterday and going to see her tomoro ^^
WHO IS #11 DATING? [abby chua]
dunno why not you ask her;D
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3? [CHING HUN]
He's a very funny and cute person ;D
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9? [fake baabaa!]
well she's very smart, but not nerd luh. she's a pro SL, pro singer and I think she'll be SC 08/09
WHAT WOULD U DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE DATING? [ MARK & DEBBIE HOE]
I WILL LAUGH TO DEATH. XDDDDD
WHO DOES #2 LIKE? [Jane]
i dunno. Mark? James? Chris? LOL.
WOULD YOU MARRY #8 or #11 ?[baabaa or abby chua]
haha. well in terms of audi characters, I always couple with baabaa. but im not les luh (:
DO YOU LOVE #10? [Elizabeth]
YES ^^ x3 i especially love ramming into her bed / house, stealing her pillow and coping the honey-coated alpine grass she bought and left in the barn >8)
---- end of quiz
ok. now back to spiderwick. >8)
Well jane and I sorta got a shock when we reached cinema. cause everywhere also queue :O Well anyway I was telling her "aiya I bet everybody queue up to watch Step up 2 or Horton lar. They'll not watch Spiderwick de la >8)" I said that cause I tot mostly were lians and bengs and families with little kids. Then Jane seemed unsure. I checked the board Spiderwick 3pm still available, not even filling fast. lol. So um I re-assured her "aiya they all queue up just to buy popcorn lar. Maybe they bought their tickets long long time ago can ;D" LOL. I'm just so optimistic right
Well anyway, I spied on the people before the 2 girls from SWISS CHOIR infront of me. They watched 10 000 BC. Then the 2 swiss choir girls, watching Step Up2. See i so accurate can. So Spiderwick still got alot. which is good >8) So we bought tix. Then went to buy some birthday presents at Mini toons. I bought for Nicholas luh ;D by the way today's his birthday so..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS! ^^Jiie jiie will lurbbes euu forevaaa. HEEEE
haha talk about chat twit. But I love nicholas alot can ;D
Here's TEN REASONS why you should love him:
1. he's a pro racing-gamer
2. he's a pro first player shooter gamer
3. he's a pro GTA gamer
4. he's very smart
5. he's very observant
6. he's very funny.
7. he's very cute
8. he's very chubby
9. he's very nice to talk to.
AND 10, THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:
10. HE'S MY BELOVED COUSIN! XD
haha. ok. shall post some pictures ;D

Here's the cute boy XD

Him with his make believe camera. haha. damn cute la
Ok if i take pic with him today I'll post >8)
Now gtg wash shoe le. bb ;D