12 March 2008
You're mine once again!
haha. this quote from someone from Danny Phantom. KEEP REPEATING ITSELF IN MY HEAD. "sweet beautiful technology! you're mine once again! Sweet beautiful technology! you're mine once again! sweet-" =.= you get the point.
Well anyway today was an absurdly LONG day. it was really long. but i like it ;D But however long it is, it still has to pass. Oh well I guess that theory applies for Holidays too D:. so sad can. and I just realised the whole tub of Vday treats are still sitting on the shelf, in my cute donald duck lunch box, waiting for me to clear them. I shall go eat one now.... lucky picked a dove amicelli... :O so nice and heavenly. CH must have loved the one I gave. haha. which reminds me I miss you D:. Ok amicelli gobbled up =x
So today went to school at 8 to do project with Serene and Brenda. and oh my gawd, I had a really weird dream last night. cant seem to remember though. oh well. I'm wondering if I should start another story. Maybe it'll be a fantasy. I dunno haha. But I've yet to post my "umbrella" and "1407" shit. I think there's something wrong with my spine I cant seem to stand up straight. Probably it's due to too much curling up in the library. But I've been trying to correct my posture leh and everytime I try to stand straight it hurts more than usual. gosh. ow.
Well anyway, at school, I was earliest (as usual) so I went to eat meatball mee suah XD so nice can. one of the times I took the longest to finish my food. I took like 20mins. lol. but it's really nice. then as I was finishing Brenda attacked me form behind =.= and I think I spent quite a fortune today :O So um we started work at fam lounge. then serene came along. and we did some work. not alot, but I promised them I'll do the summary. Which I think i'll be doing tomoro. I still have alot of homework to do lor so sian.
Then after that my comp low batt, so moved to library and cope power socket. luckily the librarian allow. WHEEEE. but most of the time was spent on MSN, Miniclips and GTA. lol this game called "on the run" in miniclips damn addictive can. But I think if I wanna win must get nicholas to help. haha. So around 12pm we left school. I wanted to go home but then like raining damn heavy and the road sure flooded de so decided to just stay in woodlands library for the time being. and it was UBER UBER UBER COOOOLLLLDDDD. BRRR. it was like ABSOLUTE ZEROO. LOL. So I cope this really cool corner next to the window, but sadly the window wasnt generating heat. and since i charged my batt abit in sch library decided to give it a shot. surprisingly enough have 98%! WOOHOO. So spammed songs with itunes couldnt go into msn cause forgot the
wireless@SG pass and user. sad sia. But didnt really matter since msn will just be another cause of distraction. So kind of did most A maths questions and I think my love for maths has returned wheeeee. hahaha. But i still love music more ^^
Well then I left at 4pm around there. saw amanda chai advertising somethings. then she told me help her sign up and I was like wwhhhhaaa...? but she explained to me it was some library service where they sms u 4 days or so before ur book due date. and I was like "I dun even borrow books?" then she was persuasive enough to make me sign up =.= Well anyway i got this UBER COOL RECYCLABLE BAG. ._. and I used it to dumb my lappie in then I went to eat at causeway point. haha I'm such a nice senior can. and I think I favour juniors who live in woodlands LOL.
Well ate wanton mee and I was craving for chilli. So I coped all 3 types of chilli at the stall; green chilli, chicken rice chilli, sambal belachan chilli
Lol. Then I ate with the noodle SIBEI HIAM SIA. Oh wow I used dialect twice today haha. but really si bei hiam I tell you. But I force myself to eat since I was craving for chilli. and I came to a conclusion that instead of drowning yourself with alcohol when you're sad, chilli would be a much healthier, and better alternative. haha. not that i'm sad but the chilli made me tear. and I guess if we tear too much people might sympathise us LOL. ok ignore my lame reasonings XD
Hmm then after that went to Theory and then home le. Mom wants me to go bathe like NOW so i better write down schedule.
thurs : HOMEWORK TO FINISH: english, biology, physics, chinese, 听写
fri : go jogging LOL, NICHOLAS BIRTHDAY =D finish rest of homework
sat : finish rest of homework, do summary for 报章论坛
sun : PPPIIIAAANNNNOOOOO!! YAY pack stuff for monday morning
mon : back to school =.=
so fast jiu yao monday le. I very scared lor. i dread time.
ok I shall do this before I go:
#RIPPED FROM KEITH'S BLOG
1.Could you date someone taller then you?
yes lol.
2. When was the last time something bothered you?
uh NOW. UNFINISHED HOMEWORK (lol i should compose a song like that, sequel to schubert's unfinished symphony) >8(
3. What would you do if your ex showed up at your door?
I dont have one. =.=
4. What are you watching?
Comp screen
5. What do you think of this person you took this from?
um he's a good soccer player, he's a great joker, he's a gaming pro @@
6. Where was your default picture taken?
dunno somewhere on the net
7. Who was your last text from?
eh wait lemme get my phone.. CHAN JANE VIN. just saw it lol.
8. Whats the most interesting thing that happen today?
I survived in Woodlands library for up to 4 hours :O
9. Whats your favorite number?
NINEEE MAGIC NUMBER!
10. Are you single?
I'm married. XD
11. What is your current mood?
back pain >8(
12. Last people you hung out with?
Brenda. Serene. if u call doing project "hanging out"
13. Do you have a crazy side?
Hmmm yes. :O
14. Ever had a near death experience?
uh. serveral times when i have nightmares that totally give me breathing problems >8(
15. What was the highlight of your weekend?
MEETING UP WITH BAND RUNAWAY! ^^
16. Could you date someone who was a bad kisser?
lol. um I will only date YOUUU
17. Who would be the first to know if you got someone pregnant/got pregnant?
ME. lol.
18. Whats the last thing someone said to you?
dion's still talking to me now =.= he said "haha" that silly goon who owes me neopets xP
19. Where is your phone?
table
20. Do you like cuddling?
ok lor ;D
21. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
MY BACK.
22. Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
No. O_O.
23. Would you ever cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
if i say yes someone will come and GONG MY HEAD. LOL.
24. Would you ever date a friends ex?
and watch them cry? as evil as i am, I dont think so XD
25. What is the last thing you thought about?
MY BACK >.<
26. When is your birthday?
1608 with answer comes a price... PRESENTS >8)
27. How do you feel about your hair right now?
weird and curly.
28. Do you miss anyone?
YES >.<
29. What do you miss most about the past?
P6 and sec2 years. D:
30. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
if i say no, someone will sure come and strangle me @@
ok really gotta go. my cowly instincts tells me that baabaa will cope this. go ahead!