16 March 2008
mannn holidays ending in approximately THREE HOURS. NOOOO. sobs. I still have alot of maths dunno how to do. ZOMG. SO ACCURATE. BRENDA GOH JUST CALLED ME ABOUT MATH HOMEWORK. tomoro sitting with Cheryl Seet, well for the whole of term 2 oO hope she appreciates my LAMENESS. lol. ok um must remember to submit the chemistry thing tomoro!
haha school reopen = no more DYNASTY WARRIORS + CUBE-ING REDUCTION. aw man. D:
yeah and I got like partial fractions tomoro dont worry I promise to ace it ;D hopefully.
Then there's geog training. urgh.
听写's coming up and I only studied a little XD naughty me. lol.
Well hopefully I'll post about sat and today soon. meanwhile, I should go pack my bag and wish myself a speedy recovering (I've got cough and sore throat. ARGHS)
Tomoro free period = CHIONGING WORK TIME!
Ok I should go. sorry about this uber short post. Huey suggested I should post one for end of hols. MANN. I want my hols back.
CIAO.
AOI