
I'll be leaving for camp in approximately 8 hours. So I figured I should get some sleep. Things hasnt been right these days. and I guess you've figured why.
I lost my handphone, correction. My whole pouch. Including my money, my ezlink, my bluetooth, my earphone and all that I dont wanna name. I'm not sure if I should give up hope. My heart tells me that there's a teeny weeny chance a miracle will occur and I'll get my stuff back (like when I got my glove back from japan or my notebook from the science lab) I shall add this in my lost things list. It adds on to it. It totally demoralises me and tells me not to buy a violin. Since I've wasted at least 700 bucks. yes seven hundred.
Like what Mr Teoh said, we must learn to touch people's lives today. Like what the sec4 girls said on speech day, we must make a difference. I hoped that through this lost of stuff, I've made a different in the lives of the poor. hopefully a poor man picks it up and gives it to his daughter, or sell everything inside so they would have sufficient money for meals. Hopefully, they're thanking the person who dropped this (me). If that's the case I truly have no regrets. I'm feeling better alr. I dun mind using old phones. But of course i'm still sad. And if a miracle were to happen, I would worship my handphone for one day and say the lord's prayer everyday in school till i leave st nicks. Then I'll say it if I remember. It's a big vow I know. and it's unusual for me since I'm a buddhist actually. But I hope thailand's four faced buddha would help too.
alright, enough about religion. I really hope all the missing things would come back soon. Things like my Emath, chi 3A and my beloved pouch. I have a feeling it's the work of the piano book i bought. After all it's 2nd hand. could it have been... cursed? I think Im thinking too much.
I should go and sleep now. Hopefully, just hopefully, a miracle will happen and my pouch will lay beside me as i wake up in the morning. impossible? most probably. possible? slim chance. but hey, I said "HOPEFULLY"

