
haiiz. VBC STARTS NEXT WEEK.
... ...
Ok. Today morning till 3pm spent filing and math homework. Then came online, voice called Jane to discuss bout vbc. got most things done. Studied Physics and MEP. I still have alot to study for MEP. mainly:
1. Chopin
2. Liszt
3. Mendlessohn
4. Berlioz
5. Brahms
6. Tchaikovsky
7. Russian Five (Mussorgsky to be exact)
I feel so slow. argh. wad sucks is, have to memorise all about their lives. _|_ like I'd care about people's lives and be so...
八卦。 lol. Then have to remember the little tunes like Spring Night, The Ring, He the Best of All, ErlKing, The Wild Rose, Violin Concerto in E Minor, Idee Fixe from Symphonie Fantastique, Les Preludes, Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet, Promenade from Pictures at an exhibition, bla bla bla. I've decided to look for mp3s and import into my phone. Since I can remember promenade by this method. lol. But I think it'd just flood my phone since most are monumental works O.O
Ok. Havent started on Geog yet. Rivers. More drawing and all again. And Theory still left undone. going to do later. My Rubik's cube decided to disintegrate too. ah well. hmmm ok can talk about my coolios dream last night I guess.
I dreamt that I was at popo's house, at night. Then got some gang person come and 捣乱。he trespassed into my popo's house and attacked us. Dad and Mum was there too. Then they told me to run. So I did. I ran out of the gate. Then the gang person yelled " FINE I SHALL ATTACK YOUR DAUGHTER". Then my eyes grew wide. I looked behind and he was chasing me with a kettle of HOT BOILING WATER from my popo's stove. So after he ran out of the house, my dad LOCKED the door. then he and I were outside. I was angry lar. Cause My parents had like used me as a bait to get him out. fine. and there was no chance I could go home.
Then when I wasnt aware, he splashed the water at me. I dodged. The water splashed on my back. surprisingly, it was surprisingly warm. (lol weird sentence). Then I skidded down the stairs and all. Then at the 2nd floor, he had finished his supply of hot - i mean warm water (lol). So I attempted to grab the kettle to knock him out unconscious. But he caught my hand. And out of no choice I had to join his gang.
I made several attempts to run away, unfortunately none worked. fine. But then here's how it sorta ended. Cause I said I knew how to play piano. Then there was this band playing at the void deck (at night too. wow) Then the gang person said I could join and earn their gang some money. Then I said I had to go somewhere to sign up. Then, I ran. And it sorta ended when I waved for a cab. And the cab driver happened to be the gang person. rarrr. GAME OVER.
Ok then scene changed.
I was back at the void deck. with the gang guy. (it was like a game replay). Just that there was a rival gang. So anyway I acted innocent then I pleaded to the rival gang for help and that the gang guy was threatening me and stuff. So they came to my rescue (they were no better though, but at least can get away. then got more chance). and recruited me as their member. Then, there was this thing about toy trafficking (lol i know). not drugs, TOYS (and it was illegal for some reason) Then it's like we hid at the back of the truck. And somehow i knew that the gang guy would reveal us in someway if we took the common route, so i urged them to take a detour. And yep, we survived.
Ended up at this toy factory. supposedly, the gang guy was hot on our trail. So we ran into the factory to deliver our goods and got ready to leave. Then the whole place was manipulated into a puzzle to prevent us from leaving. Our truck had transformed into some cute fluffy giant toy elephant and we sat on it. the gang guy was still trying to catch us. Then everytime we walked towards the entrance, we got teleported back to where we were. So I attempted to steer the elephant back into the toy factory. It worked lol. So we were in this pink room now, and we were all floating. Many of the people tried to make for the door, then I just tried floating upwards and I saw this trapdoor. So I pushed it open.
My head was so big can. inside all the furniture and all were like dollsize and miniature. I beckoned the rest to come. Then, I shrunk into doll size and the miniature me walked into the doll house. the rest followed. Then we heard some groovy music. They were like having a party can. doll party. This angmoh guy doll attempted to dance with me LOL. but he was ignored since I was trying my best to find a way out. So the rest were like indulged in their dancing and partying and totally forgot about escaping. Well, since I wanted to leave the gang anyway, so i went off on my own, exploring and looking for an exit. So that dumbass guy doll keep following me with dance steps and I just rolled my eyes. Then finally he gave up. YAY. So I found this chute. I slid down. At the end, I found myself in full size. Infront of me was Liwen cursing at this vending machine. (LOLOLOL) She said something about she pressed for 2 tubes of mint mentos but the machine dispensed 2 tubes of fruits mentos. So she was kicking the machine and stuffz. lol. hillarious. wait till she sees this >8)
And yeah that's how it ended.
THEORY TIME O:

