
Official last day of VBC. yay. nothing much in school today. Can slack quite much. Plus all the free period, means we only miss 4 hours aka 4 vMONTHS. lalala. At Jane's house now, after sleeping over at Huey's for the past 2 days. I'm so lucky to have such nice friends with such understanding parents ;D
I promise I'll try to get you guys come over to my house during June Hols ;D Meanwhile, I'm trying to control my temptation to play the sims =x
Yawnnnn I wonder where's Jane she seems to be missing.
This'd probably be the last day I'm gonna post at unearthly hours xD
We're still surviving in VBC which is good. another month just passed and we're gonna monitor until 5am. yay. I have a feeling Jane is really missing oO
Ok shall attempt to find her at her house. bye ;D

