
haha. nothing wrong with the title luh..
Just back from dinner. shall blog bout my day. even though i'm quite exhausted.
Ok. Morning, I cried. Because of the same thing again. Last night I managed to cry. and 不知不觉 fell asleep. Anyway, I had this crazy dream.
I dreamt that I was on some MRT with darling. Then the mrt is like open air. like a board with wheels and railings. Then we passed thru this station called "SOUTH PARK" and I was like WADDA HELLL?! then as the train moved, the weather turned colder and colder then we were like above the sea. then there was the sea breeze and all. really cooling.
then scene change to school. we (2 faith) were running a stall selling cheese hotdogs. Then there was me, liwen, clarice and bernice. Then Sharon saw us. then clarice and bernice hide in toilet. lol. the funny thing is it happened at night.
now on to today.
got back math. 85% for emath 64% for amath. haiiz. then english test was kinda cheapskate. easy la. haha. gotta thank huey, nikki, clarice, jane, cheryl, darling for comforting me today. sorry i cried man. arghs.
ok. vbc was funny. we were trying to get there before the other st nicks teams. Then jane and I were like half sprinting, with Nikki. lol. Then nikki seemed freaked out by plasters. so I pointed out to her this guy on the bus with a plaster on his backstrap and she squeaked / whined/ squealed. joker haha. Then we reached, we called mx. he found us, lead us to register, then shooed us off to coronation plaza. fine. lol. but that place is like dilapidated and run down and BORING! lol we bought some sushi and decided to head back to HCJC. Then we played some word guessing game. Jane lost WAHAHAHA. and I saw ms Ow there. wow. incredibly incredible. she was in HCJC uniform some more oO
well the talk ended real quick. cause none of us had any questions. And mainly we all had the slides and we read thru alr. Then went home with mx on 170. haha chatted. at least got seats lor. comfy seats ;D lol =x
ok vbc is so funny. playing dry run now. tmr and sun have to chiong tests and all. no more sims no more msn no more comp. yep >8) and i'm like super making use of the business plan window as a chat box. i rock XDDD
HAHA LOL. ok i should go sleep now. zzz need preserve energy for excessive chionging on sat and sun. esp sat. ciao

