
hello everyone. I'm back. I missed all of you. do u miss me? haha. Yes, I still miss my pouch though. D: I want it back. Everytime during prayer I will always remember to pray for the return of my pouch. Everytime, I see people using the same fone that I lost, tears will well up in my eyes )': argh. Why cant just the pouch come back to me? and all the money for band fund. All fly high. money for class Tee. all fly high. Looks like I have to starve myself again to save up such a huge amount in the shortest time possible. argh I suck. Ok no more recess for the coming month of May. )':
aiya forget about the pouch. It just makes me want to cry again. Let's talk about about something else. Like my ABRSM GRADE 7 PRACTICAL RESULTSSSSS. I got 127/150 = 3 marks to distinction. Pieces were generally fine.
A piece- Allegretto in C Beethoven: 25/30
B piece- Octobre Tchakovsky: 26/30
C piece- Dumia Hakim: 29/30
I loved the 29/30 First time ever in my life. at grade 7 some more. if I got like duplicates of this for grade 8 for all 3 pieces I'll go mad. The rest of ur marks calculate yourself. Cause not very good I say liao very malu x) Alright. Looks like I'll have to fix my career path on music. I'll be a professional piano virtuoso. or a conductor. or a pop singer. LOL. ok i'm thinking too much. I shall go into details of camp in a short while. Basically the food was fine. Bathing was quite errr.... yeah. singing and dancing damn funny. thanks to our instructor lol. Sweet beautiful technology. I miss you soo much.
arrived at school normal time, got sorted into our groups and met our instructor, Yao Xing. He's damn joker la. lol. then set off to marina south pier and ferry-ed to st john's island. Dorms look damn scary. cause of the old pillows and mattresses and rusting bed frames. Toilets were fine basically. Then had lunch. and the cool hungry cheer was way cool:
HUNGRY HUNGRY *clap clap*
VERY VERY *clap clap*
HUNGRY VERY *clap clap*
VERY HUNGRY *clap clap*
CHIKELAKA PI AH PI AH
CHIKELAKA PI AH PI AH JIA!
and there was our group cheer:
(to the backpack song on dora the explorer)
hotdog hotdog! x2
yum yum yum yum yum yum!
deliciaso!
While decorating our group flag (YEEEAAHHHH!) Yao Xing teach us all the funny cheers. and when i say funny i mean laugh-till-you-pee funny. lol. you should've seen. but good thing is he brightens our day! (but i guess the sunlight's alr bright enough)
amusing race quite fun luh. all the cool fun activities. some play before though. Then bathed, campfire prep and dinner. bathing was with darice, gladys, beverley and low ann. but in diff cubicles luh. lol. still quite good cause got curtain. haha. but bathing there dosent make you feel clean.
So we had this night activity where Brenda got kidnapped! and we gotta do tasks to earn opportunities to get the 2 keys to go save her. and we did it man xDD cause chief veron said "if you dont save your friend in time sometime reasonable bad will happen to them" So we dun care just chiong. and Beverley so pro at catching peanuts with her mouth. So we were 2nd to rescue Brenda and I bet she loved us! xD
day 2 was cool. had breakfast. Morning excercise damn cham. Chief mojo make us repeat whenever we're not together or do wrong stuff. but good oso. can train arm muscle. wheee. I need to get lighter. then i can own incline. >8)
well anyway. we didnt do rafting cause we were morning song then low tide. They replaced it with gladiator. Then I think 3D damn 臭 go burst people's water bombs. zzz. I didnt play much. I used the time to save fish. yay ;D I'm the fish saverrr!
MLC WAS DAMN DAMN DAMN FUN. I play one round only too. I was busy going after the ball that i put too much weight on my left leg. Then my left leg damn 酸 until i slid and fell on my butt. ouch. I'm a bad blocker lor seriously. So short. Cannot jump high. The items damn fun though. Like Basketball, then volleyball, spongeball, pingpong ball then finally FLOUR. LOL. The flour damn cute. alot of people turn white. like casper xD but faith was really pro! congrats faith. 3D is like take the ball and run. zzzzz. ah well.
Casualty challenge was quite stupid la. considering the fact that we had to carry big pails of water. We cheated alot though. xDD
Campfire was really fun. Mrs yeo agreed to come up! yay. well anyway, I shall describe each of the classes performances with one word.
3C: Professional
3D: Sunny
3F: Heartwarming
3G: INCREDIBLE! XD
3H: Cute!
3J: RETROOOO!
3L: IMBA.
3P: Cool
3T: Showbiz
3U: Musical
3W: ZI-HIGH!
and there you have it. 11 great performances. and also great entertainment from the 3 magicians from the "moon" lol.
aka today. lol. went for beach cleaning. Realised that St John island has cool beaches. The beach we went to reminds me of those european countrysides with little huts and log cabins. It's very garden-like I would say. There were mangroves and it's great place to learn geog!! Ms Lee should bring us here! x) Then we sat on the rocks. sang alot of songs with Brenda and Abby. Shouted and screamed with Amanda xD
Then came back to singapore on a ferry ride. Major concentration session on the ferry with Low ann, Bev, Ali, Ruth, Caryl, Yuqi, Jolene, Chelsea, Jesslyn, joy, Amanda, eli, serene, brander, vanessa, su fang and zhi yi (was it?)
and i'm feeling very tired alr. should go sleep soon. byeee ;D

