
I counted. everyday we're awake for 20hours and we sleep for only 4hours. We're still in top 6 despite all the newsflashes and setbacks. haha. first there was the free 20 million, then the reduction of research pricing, appearance of new employees, then Lan Ying Jie's strike. But I think it only pulls the middle 7th company away from us. zzz.
I have so much homework to do. will die can. Later have geog test scared I sleeeeeeep.
Haha. yesterday I fell asleep like 4 times. firstly was during Physics when Mrs Ong was giving instructions for practical. Though I was sitting at first row, my eyes were closed and my head was on the table. lol. then everyone stand up go collect ingredients oops I mean materials I jumped. 2nd time was when chinese lesson, 林老师 was going thru 公函. I fell asleep on my table. When he called Cheryl to go take her paper I jumped ._. again. Slept twice during MEP. first was Ms Foo's lesson, then during the super long 45min for 8bars composition test.
Today will be going for choir. which reminds me, my parent's letter still havent write. Ok shall give Debbie on Fri. good news is that I'm back in Jubilate again. See they need me XD haha wont be so ego la. x)
argh still have alot of homework. ): ): ): but being PIs yesterday was damn fun. and it's gonna be the same today too.
Ok back to VBC for now. cyas~

