05 April 2008
woah. so long never update. Ok shall start with monday ;D
MONDAYhad sch hols on monday. But still went back to study geog ^^ I very scraed later the ACJC quiz damn hard. But wad Ms Lee taught i understood. and Yiling drew an uber cool manga lolitta person for me. THANKS YILING ;D Then Brenda climbed over the classroom. damn cute lol. But she's pro lar can climb. dunno why she cant do pull ups oO Then she open door, we go retrieve notes and all before meeting Kuan Fei at fam lounge. Yep that's about it. and simmed a little XD and I realised how dirty our sch became after fiesta ._.
TUESDAYSchool reopened D: Had to skip PE cause my foot still hurts. Then talked to Karen and all. Tried to enlighten Alvona on Rubik's cube ;D hmm what else. Oh and Joy's grp did 早报论坛 quite cool. Joy very funny lol XD Then the day was basically normal. Had free period during SOCIAL STUDIES YAY until Choir, I couldnt stand so I sat and sang. Then taught the Ascendit Deus we learnt before in Sec1. Thing is I had to learn A1 part, but since sec1 had alot of combined sectionals, A1 part was quite familliar to me liao. Then teach teach teach go back. then choir ends. Sorry guys couldnt do warm ups with you all. =x
WEDNESDAYWheeee. quite fun lar wednesday. had 公函 which i totally forgot about until the morning T-T then loan notes from Amanda. But I think I did quite ok. just that alot of crap in the content cause dunno wad to write about. MEP sat with Clarice and we were laughing about some stuff. haha. and CLARICE'S CHOP LOL. BERNICE GO CHOP MAD AND CHOP CHOP CHOP. THEN I LAME. CLARICE CHOP ON HER PAPER "Clarice Hong 孔洁仪" THEN I USE PENCIL WRITE ON TOP: "Hello, I am" LMAO. THEN I KENA SLAP XD Well anyway, Aldea and Mag teoh shared their uber nice song, Smetana's "The Moldau" It's quite ok. I cant wait to share RACH'S <333 Learnt about Brahms and all. yay. brahms have long beard ;D HEHE
THURSDAYBio lab lesson was fun ;D cause we chop potato and chinese leek for experiment. group worked with Denise, Ellie, Joy, Gladys. GOOD THING IS. I FOUND MY NOTEBOOK. YIPPEEESSS!! <3333 I kowtowed it alr. Ok so the left over nothing to do. Then we finished real fast so we chopped up the excess / learnt how to peel skin etc. then Mrs Lim came over and "waa you all preparing mashed potato issit?" LOL Then i told joy " got bunsen burner can cook XD LOL IODINE IN PLACE OF SOY SAUCE XD" lmaos. Then our grp name was "WONDERFUL CHEFS (:" wheeee~ Ok Assembly was some dumb 新谣 thing. mannn. the only cute thing was Mr Teoh shaking maraccas to the beat at the back ;D he's very cute. and I found out alt of people think I look like teddy bear! Yuqi was telling me, then we were singing the "teddy bear teddy bear turn around, teddy bear teddy bear touch the ground, teddy bear teddy bear brush your teeth, teddy bear teddy bear go to sleep" Then i said " TEDDY BEAR TEDDY BEAR DISSECT YOUSELF" LOL. Then i gave my evil mwahahaha look. >8) then yuqi was like "SO MEAN!" XD Then she said she wanna buy me cause i look very huggable and asked how much I was worth ;D Then i said PRICELESS >8) she said 10cents D: then i said" YEAH MAYBE. CAUSE I HAVE STUFFINGS COMING OUT" and yuqi decided that she'd had to fluff me up >8) ;D
Told dar about it. and dar said yuqi cannot buy me cause i'm his. XD lol =x Ok now on to choir. Ms Lim back liao. came to talk to us ;D then talk talk talk, did ascendit, as usual I didnt sing until at the end my leg better le, then i stood and sang. Then um it seems that we'll all get reshuffled. SIAN SIAN SIAN T-T I LOVE MY ALTO 1S D: TRANSFERRING PEARL AND BRENDA MY HEART ALR BREAKLE NOW NEED TRANSFER GREENS BLUES AND WHITES. >8( ah well. but it's gonna be done next tues i guess.
FRIDAYHmm think I screwed the math test. ah well. i knew how to do bonus but no time le. siann T-T but other than that, it's quite ok. I managed to prove coordinates of C in like 3 steps and the marks given is 4. hope I get it! hmm then went to the KuSong talk. dar called me on the bus ;DD <3333 sat with chelsea cause cannot sit with Jane. D: Sorry dar for keep saying huh? and all =x well anyway, the talk quite interesting, not like one in school where u always sleep. Then went home with Jane. go library to study VBC manual. dun really understand, but it seems like Jane does. yay ;D Oh yeah then in library. got this 4 girls beside us damn irritating. seems like they recorded our conversatin. Then they purposely played it loudly to piss me off. then the laugh laugh laugh and all. ZZZ wtf can. i feel like throwing their phone down __ ok i shouldnt be using this sign lol. =x well anyway they got scolded by librarian. 活该 then security come chase them out. ask them "you all sec what" then they lame enough lor. stupid enough also. cause nothing can say liao mah said " I pri 1 / kindergarten/ cause i retain many years" please lar that's so uber lame. Your school uniform tells it all =.= anyway once they were gone we got to enjoy peace and quiet. PWNED. jane and I both cant wait for VBC briefing ;D
TODAYhaha just now just went to CCK to 推 my painful foot. rarr. it's damn painful can >.< and I was telling myself "happy thoughts. grass. cows. sheeps." but it aint helpful. roar. and now my left foot is 包扎ed and the medicine burns T-T ok I just went crazy over Michael Jackson and downloaded 2 of his songs. Heal the world and Black or white. haha. and I'm going to rip my BSB and westlife later. wheee. reminds me of my childhood ^^