
gosh. my comp went out. zzz. and batt was not fully backed. argh. have to repost.
It went out once, then i backed it again. lucky cause got trip 2nd time. zzz
pardon me had a third time.
reminder to self: always save draft.
ok I should be at Choir now but felt really sick so decided to come home. I think headache stomachache and vomit feeling all came at after recess. So Cheryl told me to sleep, which i did for english
OK HERE COMES THE 4TH TIME.
I was wondering why ms ow never scream at me. Then I tried to stay awake. after that, was SS. Mr Koh got bullied by us. Then we got 1 period of SS and one period free. But I slept both periods =x Anyway it got real cold so I stood up to close balcony door and realised got less ants. Of course, ever since the SEET-TEE COOPERATIONS declared war on the ant king with a copy of 读者 haha lol. and we manipulated a storm on the group of ants carrying Belinda's fruit loops O:
Ok seems like my modem blew up. called singtel, cant fix it, and they'll only be fixing on sat. wtf. SAT LEH! D:
but anyway I'm at huey's house now, doing vbc. haha weird right posting at such a weird time, 3am.
Golden Notes currently doing quite well thanks to our cartel yay. must learn from them >8)
I think this is real cute
according to huey it looks like a custard pie O:
ok. shall talk about monday shall we. Monday went for cartel meeting at HCI. then waitted for mx until camn late. bus came late, stuck on it for damn long. Then we reached kranji at like 8pm which was the time VBC starts and we were thinking of ways to resolve it. lol. Luckily jane chionged home just in time. Huey claims that it's fun hahaha.
haiiis not very prepared for MEP test yet half studying now O:
I should go bye!

