
haha. hilarious i know. Clarice makes me laugh so much nowadays. esp. "cat high" then she go say "dog high" then I was like LOL DOG LOW. Then we came back, I told huey, she say Dogalic Low school. Impressive.
Oh. and recently just read a book. I shall do a book review! (it's been aeons since I did one)
Title: Ten Things I Hate About Me
Author: Randa Abdel-Fattah
Ok. This book is so damn cool! It's mainly about racism in school and stuff. And how ethnics, asians (mainly) get insulted and stuff. It's in the point of view of Jamie, who is a Lebanese, but in order not to get insulted and stuff, She dyed her hair blonde, so she won't get picked on. It's like how she hides and stufff. It's a really cool book. Now I shall list out the parts I love. But first of all...
CHARACTER SYNOPSIS:
the following will include THESE characters
Peter Clarkson - Most Popular and so called "shuai" person. Very Racist. Leads the group of so called "popular people" or those of Anglo - Saxon background
Timothy Reynolds - Quite a loner, but nonetheless friendly. Dosent discriminate who he hangs out with.
Lindsay Parker - A FOB (Fresh Off the Boat), aka Samoan/ New Zealanders
Paul Xiang - Asian. I'd think he's a chinese actually.
NOW. LET'S START ;D
ONE
Timothy and Lindsay Parker enter the corridor. Peter notices and I can practically see his eyes gleam with excitement.
“Well look what we have here,” Peter cries. “A goldfish and a FOB. Hey Lindsay, did you find the goldfish on the way to Australia in a boat?”
“You’re a Comedian,” Lindsay says sarcastically.
“Actually, we were just discussing Comedy. Maybe Goldfish could provide us with some fish jokes.”
Timothy shakes his head and looks at Peter with an expression of pity. “Mate it takes originality to be a comedian and the goldfish joke is wearing a little thin. Why don’t you go look up a book on marine life and come back to me with another name. It might actually make you interesting.”
“Ooh you’re funny,” Peter says.
“Actually the only joke I can see around here is you.”
TWO
“So have you got a date?” Peter asks Paul loudly as we wait for the teacher to arrive, “ or couldn’t you find anyone who would accept payment?”
“Shut it Peter,” Paul says. “You think you’re funny but you put me to sleep.”
The Rest of the class gets caught up in the excitement of confrontation and turns to watch Peter in action.
“Oooh is that the best you’ve got?” Peter taunts. “Why don’t you ask Tina from applied maths? Fat Chicks will take anybody.”
He high fives Sam and they collapse over their egos. Timothy walks into class and their radar shifts.
“Who are you taking, Goldfish?” Peter asks. “ I don’t think even a fat chick would lower her standards for you.”
“Really?” he says. “Then why did your mum say yes?” The class erupt into laughter and Peter looks furious.
“You piece of shit. Don’t even go there.”
“I don’t like going to a lot of places, Peter, but you’re the one handing out invitations.”
Some of us stare in awe at Timothy. Hardly anybody has the way to rile Peter the way Timothy does.
“Come up close and say it to my face, you chicken shit,” Peter says.
“Your bum cheeks aren’t exactly the ideal exposure for my complexion.”
------
I think Timothy is like damn cool and all ;D Yay. It's really a great book I reccy all to go borrow sia ;D
Ok. Clarice and I were smsing today. and she was like " What kind of guy is he lar?" (at this certain character which I'll not state just in case fans break into riots) and I replied something as stupid as "He's a girl"
LOLS. ok byee (:

