
Am I a pushover?
yes
Do I always get bullied?
yes
Do I let people have their way everytime?
Of course. This explains why I have a passive behaviour and stuff like that. I'm not in school Cause I'm sick. reeeally sick. with my sprained back, my flu, my sore throat, my cough. There must be something wrong with me. I guess I'll have to give today a miss. Going to see doctor real soon after I update this blog.
Ok Saturday was quite cool. Went JB to celebrate Mother's day with mummy, dayi, lili ah yi, kalin ah yi, popo. There were like so many girls and Dion was the only boy. lol. Took neoprints too haha. Then Kavis and I bought earrings and clothes. Yay.
Took part in a photo manipulation contest on Deviant Art. I'm the 54th entry haha. Here it is:
The theme is "Dark is My demeanor" and photo manipulation must be dark / fantasy. I used very simple techniques actually and I'd love if someone teaches me intermediate techniques for Photo manipulation. It'd ber great really.
Thanks to digital-amphetamine and elandria on Deviant art for their fabulous stocks.
I should go bathe and see doctor now. bye.

