
haha. I made it to school today! yay (: which you can define as "accomplishment 1" Today was quite a fine day. As usual, Prayer was about Vanessa Ong. Then it suddenly occured to me that she was the girl with us on the plane during last year's Japan Trip. I'm sure most SNgirls know about Vanessa alr. From that short time I knew her, she was to me, a very nice person. Even though we (Clarice and I) were like 2 years her junior, she dosent like ostracise us and we daidi-ed on the plane. Yes, I definitely wish her the best of health. Hope she'd recover from coma soon.
Secondly, I'd like to addressed the recent earthquake that killed many students. I wish their family the best and yes, I do pity them. Well, looking at China's conditions, I'm sure many only have one child, and if very unfortunately, meets with similar disasters, it could mean the end of a family line for many.
Though my life's been improving, I'd also like to share the happiness to those that are unfortunate and all those around me.
Ok. So about today... quite a normal day. Morning jog I ran lor, but damn slow cause I got flu scared later got asthmatic fits or smth =/ Then go find Clarice and told her about the Vanessa Ong realisation, and how ambitious I am to compose orchestral works and earn BIG BUCKS. hahaha. Got a number of scoldings from Mrs Yeo, but yeah. Worked on my orchestral work during most lessons and I realised I'M SHORT OF STAVES. Could only accomodate up to violin II sian. I keep telling myself that going to be recess alr, just endure abit further and YAY. RECESS. normal recess with Bernice, Clarice, Jing Yun, Audrey. Ate blue bowl ( I actually ate today cause it was damn cold). Then I was telling everyone that romantic orchestra is considered small. If really want BIG ORCHESTRA, should be like FIFTY TIMPANIS or 20 OBOES or 1000 VIOLINS 30 DOUBLE BASSES. Then They all say I siao xD Then say concert hall not big enough, must put in open space. Then I say WOAH THEN PLAY IN TAMPINES ALL THE WAY TO JURONG CAN HEAR. HAHAHA. Then we placed the giganto orchestra in the centre, whole of Singapore can hear xD
Well that was lame, but anyway, during MEP, we were discussing more about orchestral works then Clarice says she should be playwright and I was like, "oh what you write romance ah?"
So I gave an example of a girl who broke up and stuff (which will be potrayed by Bernice Chia), and Clarice continued " oh then she cry in agony for 2 months, and after that decided to piss the guy who dumped her off by throwing herself to another man" Then we laughed so much! xDDD
Break was fun, cause I sorta finished all my work until hand in my homework too. lol. So Clarice and I Entertained the world with The Entertainer. I was the worst player on earth I tell you. But it's pretty amusing.
Ngoh Hiang is like more attention seeking than ever zzz. Oh and got 34/40 for practical I'm very happy. yay. (: Need do some relinking. ciao (:

