
Done my impromptu speech alr ;D yay.
My topic was like A Fool and his money are soon parted.
The Class damn dao. I was like "I bet all of us love money right?" then got dao-ed zzz. I wanted like people to say "YOU BET" or something. Then I wanted to answer my own question and present a monologue but thought better of it. Seriously, I was that boring? urgh. sucks.
anyway Ms Ow was commenting on our pros and cons. And some words like uhm uhm uhm and lalala and like like like, and last but not least, SHIT. haha. So she said like like like was bimbotic. xD Then she said "luckily not much shit comes out from you" Then the class was thinking of the WRONG TYPE OF SHIT and the class roared with laughter.
Nanyang concert was... not so good. Ascendit and Dancing Song were crazily crazy and chaotically chaotic and out-of-control. Argh. But Kimi received loud applauding (which was quite good) and I feel pretty was not bad. Right. But I guess many of us are sick of feeling pretty. Well anyway, we had to stagger and I stood next to LehLin (who wants to be the sexiest man alive xD). In Other words, it was Front and centre. IT WAS REALLY FRONT AND CENTRE. First time we stepped in, Cameras started flashing So I just stood there and gave my best smile. LOL. Hazel very cartoon. She wanted to push up her specs Then when she lift her hand she flick the ribbons then the audience start laughing then she just grin. cute sia. xD
I was like blasting for Kimi cause I couldnt hear Altos. zzz. The rest were fine I guess.
lalala. Lehlin was damn funny. she keeps fooling around and doing funny pervertic stuff. LOL.
Recently I'm going retro and downloading all the nice songs like Teen Titans, Pokemon, A dream is a wish [cinderella], under the sea, Go Go Power Rangers and Rachel's going to send me Trouble by Shampoo. ;D And I'm wondering why Little mermaid dosent have bubbles coming out of her mouth when she sings/ talks. I guess her mouth dosent function like gills. OH AND AN AMAZING DISCOVERY! The singing voice for little mermaid sounds like Vanessa Anne Hudgens! haha!
ciao.

