
whee. school's officially WHEEEE~ OVER. Yay. June hols are like the bestest things on earth (next to dec hols) AND YES. AOI IS BACK IN AUDITION. I BET YOU ALL MISSED ME ;D I MISSED YOU TOO ^^
Ok. got my PPR BACK. and yes, I CAN FINALLY STRIKE OFF SOMETHING ON MY WISHLIST ^^ The funny thing is, though I'm like damn slack in term 2 (like drawing and writting stories and reading DURING CLASS and not handing in homework), I GOT LIKE 75.6% Damn happy la. I got like A1 for everything except Languages and Combined Humanities. Ok Here are my results:
| Subject | Term 1 | Term 2 | Expected |
| English | A2 | B4 | A1 |
| Chinese | B3 | C5 | A2 |
| SS + E geog | B4 | B3 | A1 |
| Higher Music | A1 | A1 | A1 |
| Add Math | D7 | A1 | A1 |
| E Math | B4 | A1 | A1 |
| Biology | A1 | A1 | A1 |
| Chemistry | A1 | A1 | A1 |
| Physics | B3 | A1 | A1 |
| L1R5 | 11 | 9 | 6 |
Overall % : 75.6
wheee. so happyy!! ;D
Ok. I've recently been reading series of unfortunate events and princess diaries. and I've been inspired to keep a diary. LOL.
Yesterday alot of funny things happened. Like when I was walking up the stairs at 3 Charity, Some sec4 person walk damn bimbo and tiptoe with her converse. Then she tripped and fell. Her shoe flew out and I dodged just in time. Her hair was like a mess. Then I just stared at her and pass. LOL. Damn unglam and malu xD
Ok. need go wash shoe le. byeee!

