
Life's finally improving after all the bad stuff and missing things. I havent been blogging much too. sorry haha. A new skin would be up soon. Cause I'm getting tired of powerpuff girls. Probably the digimon skin I've been working on ;D Ok I shall talk about all the nice stuffs in life now.
Firstly, There was the return of the chem test which I did not bad, 33.5 / 40 I think I grew smarter compared to sec1! yay. ok. Then next there was the so- so practical. Wasnt too bad. Mrs Tham told me to sing one phrase but other than that nothing negative.
Ok Then, VBC sleepover was a blast. I slept a little early compared to Jane and Huey. And surprisingly we all awoke at 3am I think they awoke first. Then they were all sleeping on the floor. zzz make me feel so sad. ): anyway I forced them to sleep on my bed >8) Then I went all the way from 3am. And they awoke like 10+ lol. But overall for VBC, we lost lah. Cause like wad huey tagged, Commercio is blubber. lol. Congrats to the top 5 teams and wish them all the best! So sad la cannot ponn jubilate. haha I'm so evil. But I think I'll just perform since my house is damn near to RP compared to others (unless you live in RP) lol. I've got tix to sell too who want buy? hahahaha. Then um we played The sims and I built RUNAWAY CASTLE in RUNAWAY LAND. YAY. You have to admit my building skills are pro. maybe I'll upload it on Thesims2.com idk haha. And Huey says we should start a company. I'm architect, she's Interior Designer and Jane can be financial Advisor! lol. But I prefer the idea of a band >8) Oh and Legend of Aranna is a damn fun game. Minus the screaming though xD
So that's for VBC sleepover. Then Of course many alr know I got a new phone. haha thanks dad ;D. It's LG viewty. I want it to look like Apple iphone since my comp looks like a vista transformed mac. and it all started with my boring XP. rather unbelievable xD. I shall add screenshots next time ;D
Ok, another improvement in my life just happened today. I was having Napfa. and I tyco tyco get GOLD. Ok first started with inclined pull up. which I just chiong like hell until 7. Then since Brenda they all tell me chiong for 10. I chiong lor. Then tyco get 10. Then stop. So get C liao right? have chance for gold. Initially I only wanted silver la. So um after incline was shuttle run. Chiong also. first time get 11.4 s Good enough. A liao. So only did one try. Next, sit up. chicken feet. 33, A also. Then Standing Broad Jump. SIAN. feel damn sian. Then ok lor, try my best. I was starring like at the pillar. So hard that I scared I might bang into the pillar. Ok So I jumped. Then my shirt fly up. LOL. Then faster tuck in. Got like 178cm. 2nd Try, jump again. 185cm. Damn tyco la. I always get like what? 150++ lol. So very happy. Then last one, sit and reach need chiong! So chiong and got 46cm. A also. So gold lor. I like damn happy now ;D yay.
Sit ups 33 A 5 pts
SBJ 185cm A 5 pts
S&R 46cm A 5 pts
IPU 10 C 3 pts
SRun 11.2s A 5 pts
2.4km 14.14 A 5 pts
total: 28pts GOLD
yay.
ok need chiong IPW byeee!

