
MEP CAMP IS SO FUN LEH! well Day 1 wasnt that fantastic. BUT IT WAS DAY 2 THAT WAS GREAT. Very surprisingly, our group could work together. Though I dunno everyone's names but yeah:
Shawn (is that how you spell it?) - MUSIC DIRECTOR (and male lead LOL)
Kee Zang - BEATBOXER
Sops: Rebecca, (and the other MGS girls I cant remember their names sorry)
Altos: Rachel, Jing Yang, Zi Jun, Dillys, Jovina and the other TKGS girls
BASSES: Andrew, Joshua, Leon
ME - Female lead
and the arrangement was done by....
SHINA, ME, SHAWN, KEE ZANG
CHOREO is done by.....
REST OF THE GROUP!
we're one fantastic group man! (even though we're colour blind and thought were like orange instead of red lol xD)
Bad thing was, my mike too soft and the back up ppl cant really hear, but kee zang won the best beat boxer award, so yeah!
I seriously love arranging stuff. Maybe I should arrange stuff and sell >8). But really during our practice it was blardy good even if we were a teeny bit sharp (microtone perhaps?) And the bass was like damn funky and all xD (and they tried singing sop LOL)
I love it alot alot :D wish to have more of these yeah? Arranging stuff is fun :D I think I should go. byeeee (:

