
lol. Today quite fun. Considering the fact that I ate together with Abigail, Amanda, Rachel, WenYi, YuQi, Jolene and Elli at Jurong :D
Ok. I should like elaborate more about yesterday and today. Since My Theory lesson tomorrow is CANCELLED (confetti flies everywhere) Not that I hate theory, but then, after a 2-day Jubilate Marathon, I'm sure I deserve some good rest yeah? So It's pretty cool that it's cancelled. Since My hair will be taking some time to dry, I shall update as much as possible within this time frame. Alright, let's begin!
FRIDAY
Had some fun audiing in the morning, chatting to mudFAMILY and practicing my dear violin with my own recorded accompaniment (haha 1 man show xD). Then voice chat with Jane over MSN and we decided to have like 2 violins and piano accompaniment. As we all know phone calls and stuff lag, So I tried my best to coordinate lor and ended up Jane was 2 bars slowwww. HAHAHA. ok Shan't be so evil!
Then packed my stuff and left for RP. Went there in like School Uniform and White Court Shoes (lolol) Then changed into Choir Uniform and met the rest. Coped some secret corner with Sec2s and then we chatted, we camwhored (lol) and I told them about Baabaa's Iron chest and silicon boob job thing. LOL. We discussed about Choir Interviews and I really don't see the reason to get freaked out. haha.
Received flowers from many la and yada yada, went for rehearsal, then dinner, then performed. Vacuum was all weird and well, weird. Kimi was airy, Kentucky was well, sharp. Which means it wasnt very good. Then went back home. Parents fight =.= then I slept and got this weird dream about getting married O:
SATURDAY
Ok. Today, even more fun.
Went to Science centre for Biology workshop. Supposed to reach at 9am but I think I reached at 9.10 lol. Took Wenyi's advice and ate MCGRIDDLES (which didnt turn out to be such a good choice since it was salty and all and drained my water). But Hey at least I tried.
Bio workshop was lame. The centrifuge (otherwise known as UFO) was fun, but pipetting and all were like so noob and cheapskate (no offence). I thought we would be doing something more... advanced... like extracting proteins from our own hair? smth like that.
Then luckily, it started late and ended early, So I went to Dinosaur Exhibit with Amanda, Abigail, Alvona, Jolene, Joy, Yuqi, Elli, Wenyi, Rachel. Took a hell lot of pictures (which I will upload too, soon (:) then proceeded to some fluffy chick exhibit and managed to see a chick hatch! :D The indian worker was damn nice he let us listen to a chick chirp fm inside it's shell (maybe there was a speaker of some sort inside but I still think it's wayyy cool)
Had lunch at Kopitiam, Jurong Entertainment centre. Bought some stupid Gelato that costs like $4.80 for 2 scoops =.= Abby and I tio scammed. So I still owe Abby 40cents and I MUST REMEMBER TO RETURN. I ate this super spicy noodle for lunch and then my lips were burning. lol. Went up to ice skating ring and watch ppl compete. This ang moh girl skate to high school musical. Nice but unluckily, she fell D: Then got our school flag there leh ;D
MRT to woodlands, even more fun I tell you. We were like telling jokes and stuff and trying to confuse wenyi and trying to show her how musically untalented she was. Like Elli plays trumpet, I play cello and BAGPIPES! then Amanda has castanet and triangle lessons. Rachel is like some tuba player and Jolene and Yuqi can play cymbals and gong. lololol. Damn funny. Then we say Yew Tee is like UT as in Uncle Teoh. haha. cute.
Ok. Chiong with Abby to cold storage straight after we alight and bought COWHEADS LOLLIPOPS for people ;D Then CHIONGG TO RP. Saw Liwen, huey, hongster. Changed really quick, then chiong up to dressing room meet the other choir mates. luckily sec2s choked spot for me le ;D (the emoooo spot)
Have to thank Peihwa, for the wonderous Sunflower! Joey and Angie for the red rose and Yiying and Myra for the sweet smelling YELLOW rose! This is like their Last performance and I have to say, it was way better than last night's. Took alot of pictures today. Will upload soon.
and yeah, sad to say. It's the end of first week holidays. sian. Go sleep liao hair finally dry! bye bye ;D

