
sian. sucks leh. Sucks cause
1. Hours and hours wasted standing/ squatting/ chatting. It could be spent on better things like homework (ahaha I'm so guai) and planning evil plans.
2. Vaccuum sucks. ( real big time lolololol)
3. Juniors told me they voted me for SC (rawr. Dun wan be la, I'm the most uncaring senior lol)
4. Mum and Dad are quarrelling. again.
And It rocks cause:
1. Got many preeettyy flowers (one of which dropped off lol sad)
2. Got eyeshadow done by pro make up artist Jeanette Flower Kwan. (Hey flowers for Flower ;D)
3. Bonding with Sec2s (mainly A1s and ex-A1s)
4. Took many photos ;D
I feel indebted to:
Abigail
For squirting water on her pretty gown and accidentally bringing her Camera home. woops. Sorry Abby.
Many people who gave me roses.
for being the most uncaring person I can be and not returning their "flower favour" Yes I admit I'm evil and I'd like to thank the following for their flowers:
-Erina & Sinbing for their Sunflowers (which I loved the most since it was so merry and cheery just like them!)
-Nikki & Clarice for the rose (which is wilting!) and the pretty ribbon!
-Jingyi for the pretty rose.
-Leryee for the pretty yellow flower I cant remember what it's called.
-Sharlyn for the Pretty Pink flower I got to choose! ;D
-Maria for yet another pretty pink flower!
Sorry If I missed anyone. Tomorrow's great for a return present dont you think haha. and yes, I know you're reading this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERINA!haha lols. Jubilate is shitty and borring. and Sad case. Tomorrow still need go for oh-so-fake GALA NIGHT. zzz. Sharon dosent sound like Sharon on the mike. Maybe they tweaked her voice or smth. lmaos. I'm so tired now. To even write in complete sentences. I'm damn sick yes I know. Esp when I told Juniors abotu Baabaa's silicon Iron chest and stuff like that. And how Hide and seek at Vivo would be a superb section outing. LOL. tmr must take section photo yeah?
Update photo album soon. Bye people.

