
ok. I'm going to begin each title with a "mud" ;D I LOVE MUDFAMILY. YAY. Have to know germaine more though. and paisehs bout the typos in the previous post. so many typos. esp names. haha i feel soooo evil.
Eunice and I were complaining about post camp depression today (which is what I suffered after last night's post camp lunacy with mudFAMILY that really pissed dar off xD sorry! xD). Bio was really crappy. I dont even know what the pH means in the experiment. as in. I know what is pH but what role does it play? none I guess. zzz.
Math? used to copy cheryl's bio notes that I missed yesterday. Did abit of graph but only when tchr was infiltrating my privacy. I'm so slackkyyy. wheeee~
Got released early then got no chinese. So went to Msn with BAABAA in library. Laughed so much abotu kimchi filled humjimpeng and zmizomzwng (which was the result of a humjimpeng typo error) LMAOS. it's pronounced as zee-mee-zaum-zwang ;D I'm so pro sometimes. ok no more ego.
Then Dad came to pick me up from school and we went to buy violin. wheee. until now I dont dare see receipt though =X. Went back via MRT cause Dad had to go back office. So Chiong to Jane's house and learnt some scales on Violin. She said I should use tape but then I insisted on not using it. HAH. Cause I only need to know how far apart is a tone, how far apart is a semi tone etc. I can manage 2 scales on seperate bows so far. Mainly G and A major. Cheapo I know. But hey I just touched the violin for merely ONE DAY.
updated my friendster. It's damn joker now.
Tomorrow is JUBILATE. ZZZ. sian sia. dar loves me. I love him too <33 ;D

