
yay new skin! WHEEE DIGIMON <3333
hahaha. I've alot more skins coming up cause been feeling very inspired lately. mostly's due to music (such as petrushka and GO GO POWER RANGERS) lol.
well, bad news is I gave HCJC concert a miss cause I sprained my back. zzz
painful sia. Whole day have to lie back on my chair with my bag as cushioning (which wasnt such a good idea) Then sec 1 recess prac, also pain. haiii. Dunno if I'll sing on tues but most probably will. I've got stupid SS to mug (which is the only subject i uber hate to the core D:) nothing new these days. Been feeling abit happier and huey says it's because my phone is LG (Life's Good). So My life's been relatively good lol.
and yes, I still miss my old phone, my old pouch. The Yu Gi Oh cards inside are epic. and all flew sky high. zzz Sorry Keith, your Dark magician and marshmallow flew sky high too.

