> Have you seen a real miracle happening to you before ? - yes. My missing glove sent back from Japan via airmail and delivered to my doorstep
> What is the thing you want most now ? - To have better luck in my life
> What are the goals you wanna achieve in your life ? - Go into a music academy, Get degree, Write a orchestral work and perform in a Piano Concerto ( I bet everyone knows about this alr lol)
> Do you have any regrets in your life ? Give one example . - DUHH. like missing the AJC and HCJC concerts.
> What are you afraid of losing now ? - oh i cant answer this. all my stuff always go missing. I'm immune alr.
> Do you believe in eternal love ? - lmao. "eternal love" is for little kids and their fantasies.
> If you met someone you love , will you confess to him/her ? - confess and you get laughed at. It's better to keep everything low profile.
> What would you do if you have $200 ? - 1. Donate $100 to band fund. 2. Give $50 to Yiing Huey 3. Save the $50
> Who do you dream of the most often? -ME
> What type of people you hate the most ? - LIARS. Promise - breakers
> Would you cherish every friendship of yours ? - If I won't I wouldnt have great pals like Huey and Jane ;D
> What gift would you like to receive on Valentines' Day ? - Valentines' Day is over. lol. treats from my friends will be fine (:
> What do you think is most important in your life ? - ME (I'm so full of myself I know) Luck larh. I've been down on luck lately and bad things are just around the corner
14 Do you believe in true love ? - lol. If I experience it in any point of my life I guess I will.
15 What do you want your friendship to be like ? CRAZEH XD
16 When you open your eyes , who you want to see ? - That person in black cloak with a bloody scythe =/
17 What is your favourite hobby ? - WRITING THE BEST WORKS OF ALL TIME XD
18 If you are feeling low one day , who will you go to ? - Jane and Yiing Huey. For sure ;D
19 Who would you spend your day with if it's your last day on Earth ? - Jane and Huey. The best people on earth. ;D Huey would freak if I told her it's my last day on earth. She'd probably think of black hole and 世界末日 xD
20 If you've got a chance now to amend some wrongs you did, what would you do? - ehh. wrongs...? I would prevent my pouch from flying sky high.
Instructions : Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question . Make it a total of 20 questions , then tag 8 people in your list . List them out at the end of the survey. >YIING HUEY > JANE > BAABAA >anyone who wantsta ripp. >8)