
haha. funny title. I know. Cant seem to brainstorm any. Haiii... should I do physics? I know how to do but I very lazy nowadays. So Lazy that Vanessa alr gave up on chasing me for Physics stuff =/ Think I'm gone case? Not quite. Term 2 was indeed quite slack, but my results went up... and up and up.
Maybe It's a reward since Something bad (like losing my pouch) happened. Cause Besides Topping MEP with a uber high score I got for the first time in my life of approximately fourteen and a half years (46/50), I got damn high for Egeog too (like 23/25 for test and 21/25)
Like what they always say, "be careful what you wish for"
Don't you think this is like too good to be true? Which explains why my pouch was taken away from me. If I had a choice, I would go back in time, and never have wished for all this. lol. But on the other hand, I guess Humans ARE greedy. And I'd probably want both. But I think, the missing pouch would be a greater 打击 to me compared to my PHAILING MARKS.
haii. I'm not very happy nowadays. Cheese.
I've taken the duty to tutor my P2 cousin. Dunno if everything will turn out fine, but I really do hope so.
I really cant wait for hols. Then I'll start my life all over again in term 3. I promise.

