
First of all, I would like to begin this post by telling everyone something. There are many different types of fears.
Firstly, I always had this fear of the future. And I do not mean near future. As in what happens when I die and leave this world. and sometimes I move on to think about why do I live on this earth? Is there another dimension where some other people live? Why am I this girl called Crystal who has so many wonderful friends and family around her? Why am I the child of my parents? Why? Why? Why?
Secondly, I've always been scared of the dark, and of course horror movies (like Sweeney Todd). I freaked out in Sweeney Todd and TOTALLY didnt dare to watch. But luckily I had no nightmares as of 2 days after watching it. But yeah I'm scared of dark, grungey, bloody stuffs. And maybe sometimes, some scary music (like Symphonie Fantastique) and also bugs.
Thirdly, I'm scared of myself. Which Is my main point to all you readers out there today. Whether you are my best friend, my classmate, my cousin, my juniors, my seniors, my friends WHOEVER. I tell you, I'm scared of myself. And The fact that I've been assigned to the post of SC (which is Abbrieviated for STUDENT CONDUCTOR) of SNChoir, has certainly made it worse, just as you have guessed. I fear failure. What If I'm unable to maintain the Gold-With-Honours standard? I'd just be a dissapointment to red badges, yellow badges and blue badges.
I told myself, I have grown alot from being a member, to Alto 1's Section Leader. SC will be the greatest platform ever for me to train, both Musical-wise and Character-wise. Throughout 07 and 08 as section leader, I've been happy. Really happy. With My section, with Choir, with all. Because I've become a better leader.
I have to thank all that voted for me, all that supported me in some way or another. Now that I've got this post (which I most happily didnt want to have), I vow to the whole of choir. I will work hard. I will not let you all down. I'll train you all until every single one of you is an individual singer. I will instill all the passion for music and singing into each of you. and I will, do my best.
This will be a great chance for me to nurture my musical skills until I enroll myself in a music academy. And I shall return to La Corda D'oro Primo Passo and continue crazing over Hihara senpai. Till the next time...

