
Aoi didn't blog for 10 million years.
Interesting.
Pretty weird for me not to blog really. xD alright here's why:
1. Busy reading Maximum Ride
2. Busy playing Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (which reminds me my DJ max PTB is still with MX)
3. Busy doing homework (ok this might not be true)
4. Busy shopping and going out with goons. HAHA
alright. So I'm here.
Many happenings lately, including shopping trips to Bugis with Kavis, Dayi, Popo and mom. Then there are study sessions with Jane and Huey in Library. And last but not least, ALTO 1 SECTION OUTING! xD
This is how busy I am. and Holidays are ending fast. Tmr's Job attachment alr and Dad's fed up with me for not finishing my homework ._.
I'm uninterested for everything right now except for the following:
1. FFVII CRISIS CORE ( cause Zack is so shuai xD)
2. MAXIMUM RIDE FINAL WARNING (cause I needa finish series)
3. My oh-so-weird dreams (which are so weird I dont even know how to describe so I wont be posting it here)
and yeah... my dreams are so weird nowadays. I keep dreaming of music scores (maybe my SC phobia), Train stations (wth =.=) and weird people with black faces (bleh)
I bought a really cool Nodame Wallet and I'm loving it so much! I bet Abi will go crazeh over it too HAHA.

