
yay. open house finally over. I have Alumni Dinner to focus on. First week of school almost over too. Alot of happenings lately and yes, I shall blog about today before leaving for Bboyz & Ballerinaz concert :D
Ok. Personally, I agree that we've chosen the right people for alumni. I mean like the first shift was easier to control than the second shift. HOWEVER, I do agree that second shift sop2s were louder and more gung-ho (and yes, thank you Cassandra lol. I know you want me to compliment you). So please please please, alumni sop2s. WORK HARD AND BE CLONES OF CASSANDRA. lol.
Anyway, conducting only made my muscle aches worse since I had to conduct most of the time and my arm wasn't fully recovered since Thursday. Well, I guess that's Part and Parcel of being SC. It takes some time to get used to. As I'm typing now, I wish someone would massage my shoulders. But fat hope. LOL. ok. I'll massage my own shoulders later.
See the problem with my muscle aches are that they lie mostly on Triceps AND Biceps. Which means if I just relax, Then triceps will hurt (biceps relax triceps contract) and if I flex my arms, biceps will hurt. This makes me feel like cutting off my arms since I can do neither this nor that.
Next thing. Since Lynette left halfway, I had no choice but to play Kimi O No Sete piano accompaniment (unless we all wanna sing the weirdly gross songs). Yes, I totally thank Shinny for her impromptu conducting, Jerlyn for her accompaniment for 若 and Zhao Yi for playing the starting notes. Ok So the first time was ok, not bad. BUT I SCREWED UP THE 2ND TIME LIKE SHIT SHIT SHIT. argh. It's totally embarassing. Some people were sniggering lor (and no I'm not referring to audience). But then again, come on la you can always take over the role of the accompaniment while I get back to my conducting.Well truth is, I can't hold a candle to the professional accompanist of Choir, LYNETTE. Yep she's totally awesome (and please. No sarcasm intended. She REALLY IS AWESOME. Well some of you think that I have sarcastic tone when I actually didn't mean to So I guess I'd better make it clear)
I was happy today that I saw 3 fuchun girls (of course not boy la lol) and I reeeallly wanted to say sth like "hi welcome to st nicks! I was from Fuchun too!" But then they didnt even stay to watch Choir. So, I kinda got pissed at them but yeah that's only temporary. So um if you're one of the fuchun girls, I'll encourage you to come st nicks. Well, I still think Fuchun is the ultimate school lar, and st nicks got alot of Politics but yeah It'll be a good experience where you can really nurture your leadership skills.
I was really inspired by what fake baabaa said today, "I believe that this type of things in choir will make me a better president" Yes. It was truly inspiring. I'd like to tell fake baabaa that you're a really good president with good leadership skills and no one deserves the position more than you do. Don't let anything bring you down and always work forward. Not backward.
This applies to a majority of blog-readers out there. If life was a bed of roses, everyone would be a photocopy of each other. Life would not have the spice in it. I would like to quote sth from Ming Xuan's blog. It's kind of evil and all but yeah.
"Gangsters exist so Policeman have things to do. Retards exist so Geniuses look smart. Bad people exist to make us look Guai. Guess you cant leave out bad stuff in order for good stuff to exist. Ah balance."
Yes. And, the moral of the story is, We must never let obstacles pull us down. They are meant to make us stronger. Yes. And finally. I'd like to thank all of choir for putting in your best effort when you sing. Thanks.

