
Man school is startinggg. URGH. >8( I just want a world disaster to hit Singapore and everywhere goes into chaos and we can only depend on our family and friends (no teachers realise? xD) Ok maybe not. But the thought of Chinese O levels... *faint*
Oh and Rachel just sent me the powerpoint. happy liao lor need work late =.= at least tmr no theory la. So I work until morning also nevermind. Later I going to clean my rm and tidy up the house and chiong homework! I just hope Dad will allow me to comp on my bed. argh.
Alright, first things first. Just came back from Yiing Huey's house for Horn Trio practice. Hurrah. and guess what? I learned how to buzz and make sound erupt from horn. YIPPEE. Zi-highness xD
Ok Job Attachment was real fun really and I was thinking why they wanna um commend me? Quite weird really. Anyway The first 3 days we mainly just slacked around the shop and tried to help customers if needed. Then we played Solitaire, Free cell, Spider Solitaire, Purble Place and chess on the demo laptops. Oh and also THE SIMS 2 on Sony Ericsson Handphones. haha. Then The boss treated us to Starbucks on the third day. Yippee yai yai yippee yippee yai YIPPEE YAI! lmaos. HAPPEH.
Then Thursday, was Day 1 of the roadshow. I was in charge of the live demo booth and I did alot of flyer distributing and explaining and selling phones. Here's the rest of the crew:
1. Ken and Eugene: Overall-in-charge I think. Stand at counter sell phones, collect money (take pictures with Lucky dip winners) lol
2. Kenneth and Balloon guy: Make drinks ( actually is coffee machine make lol), ask people if they want drinks, give balloons and ice cream to kids and make people happy. lmao
3. The 2 handphone guys: Explain phones to people, show people cool phones (like secret), keep the styluses and tend to the display cases if they get knocked down.
4. Job Attachment people: Give out flyers and direct people lololol
Alright. So Kenneth is a.k.a the "beverage guy" or the "refreshments guy". And damn funny la I think. Cause Got one time he was the only person at the counter and people came to ask him abotu phones so he came and get me. Then while I was explaining half-way, he suddenly went like " Would you like some refreshments?" I was trying damn hard to surpress my laughter.
Ok Then The handphone person (David was it?) had to go do sth to the display cases cause a little boy knocked it down and the secret phone dummies dropped. HAHAHA LOL. Then he was like "IDIOT LA" lols.
Yeah as if day 1 not funny enough. Wait till you hear about day 2.
Day 2 was uber hillarious. First, Jane and I saw Mun Jun (wth lololol) and we were wondering why he was there. But yeah it aint that funny actually. Then the refreshment guy came up to me and said "hey can you do me a favour? When you serve your customers, ask them if they want any drinks." lol. funny
Oh and did I mention this gay person came up to me and talked damn gay-ly and walked damn gay-ly. hahaha. shall not elaborate later I get sued.
Overall, I feel that Job attachment was a fun and worthwhile experience since you get money and get to meet and know customers from all walks of life, like tai-tais, businessmen, housewives, Russians, PRCs, Hong kong-ers, Koreans and all that. It's really cool to serve your customers (except for smoke breath for smokers which sorta suffocated me a lil).
Yeah they wanted us to work today and tmr, but I declined their offer.
Yeah, after working we went shopping with Huey and ate BEN AND JERRYS. wheeees~ alright gtg bb. (:

