
HA. ONE MORE QUIZ.
#koped from feng yu
1. Introduce yourself
#a0i
2. It's Friday at noon, where are you usually?
School.
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
Xiao You, Jane, Mum, Grandpa
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Silkpro & Head n Shoulders
5. What are you listening to right now?
Mulan's Decision - Disney
6. Do you watch MTV?
Booring shit.
7. How do you feel about your hair?
ugly
8. What movie is in your DVD player?
umm lazt check ;D
9. Last two numbers in your phone number?
87
10. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
top. lol. bottom meh XD
11. Do you like roller coasters?
roller coasters as in the roller coaster ride or the cute ring-like snacks?
12. What are your plans for today?
Study BIO: Digestion
13. When was the last time you were up all night?
Bleh Last night
14. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
Yes duh. possible 口试 topic.
15. Do you sleep with a fan on?
FYI, my house got no fan.
16. What's the best thing about winter?
SNOW :D
17. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
hmm when needed. So I won't sound proud / sarcastic
18. Are you currently planning a trip?
trip to the toilet. lol jkjk.
19. Who's your number one on your top friends?
YIING HUEY AND JANE (half half)
20. Why are they number one?
Pri sch friends. hello? =.=
21. What makes you feel like you are young again?
retro songs.
22. Do you ever type "kik" instead of "lol?"
yes =.=
23. Do you know how to play chess?
Yep. But I always lose. so what's the point?
24. What's on your mind right now?
bio test. oral o level
25. Do you want to take something back that you did in the last week?
I wish I hadn't offered to play the accompaniment for kimi and screwed up
26. last beverage
justea mango
27. last time you cried
I've been crying on a regular basis.
28. last time a text message was sent
1.5hr ago
HAVE YOU EVER:
29. dated someone twice?
no
30. been depressed?
all the time i'm sure
31. LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
GREEEN, red, blue
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
32 . Made a new friend
this month just started today. OH ONG WENYI.
33. Fallen out of love
no
34. Met someone who changed your life
no
35. Found out who your true friends were
all the time
36. Is there something you want to tell someone
I want to tell this quiz to buzz off.
37. Zodiac sign
Roosterrr
37. male or female
female
38. Long or short hair
Short
39. Do you have a crush on someone?
nope
40. Do you like yourself
I hate me.
41. Piercings?
Maybe one more on each ear. ;D
42. Righty or lefty
Born a lefty, trained a righty. which means...?
43. First best friend
Chow Jie Lin (back in K1 K2?)
44. First sport you joined
Table Tennis (and last too) O:
45. First pet
a couple o' guppies
46. First vacation
Phuket Island - 1/2 year old?
47. Eating
air (HAH I'M A MOUTH BREATHER LOL)
48.Drinking
air (SLURP SLURP)
49. I'm about to
breathe :D
50. Careers in mind?
hmm... NO MORE DOCTOR I TELL YOU. sound engineer / music director / world-acclaimed pianist / conductor
51. Romantic or spontaneous
bwahh?!
52. Sensitive or loud
sensitive :D
3. Trouble maker or hesitant?
trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER
54. Kissed a stranger
Yes I've kissed you. (=.=) no la
55. Lost glasses/contacts
nope
56. Ran away from home
once, when I was 3
57. Broken someone's heart
uhh positively positive?
58. Turned someone down
yep
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
59. Love at first sight
Love at first sight is for chumps.
60. Santa Claus
I bet he's having a summer vacation. Ok fine I admit. I used to believe in Santa when I was a child. and I attempted to send letters addressed to Mr Santa Claus. Northpole. and I said I wanted 1 million bucks or sth ( money minded as a child eh?)
OK. REALLY BIO NOW.

