
Hello guys. I haven't been updating for awhile, and it's all due to my number one nemesis: SCHOOL.
Ok. So the events straight after my post on the poor turtle, are pretty simple. First, there are the never-ending tests, then there's the Choir farewell video. Farewell's pretty cool, and... I had an awesome dream yesterday, that inspired my creativity cells, for yet another story, but sadly, it all goes poof. Well, 70% poofed and the 30% aint important or related at all. So, no point blogging it here. :D
Yeah. It sure was fun conning people out there that I have an elder brother. I DON'T LA. If you thought I had an elder brother called "Liam Tee" it just proves a few things:
So, if you did not believe in all that "I have an elder brother" thing, I only have one thing to say:
CONGRATULATIONS xD
Since you survived my great test of... FRIENDSHIP!?
And don't bother to give yourself excuses like "I knew you didn't have a brother! I just wanted to play along to make you happy!!" or sth like that
and if you did think that way, again, in turn, it proves something:
I'm Psychic.
So since I don't have a brother called Liam, I shall change my blogsong. This time it's gonna be awesome, I promise.
Now on to farewell...
Since the theme for this year's farewell was "guy girl", we had to pair up, and dress up as guy/girl.
I paired up with LEHLIN! and we're like hip hop couple WHEEE. I'm supposed to be Lehlin's boyfriend for a day (lol), but they claimed that I looked more like a girl than her. lol. So anyway, I wore my red/black striped shirt ( so emo I know), black baggy pants, black Addidas jacket, music note necklace, and a cap. Mayshuen said I looked like some music exchange student (WHEEEE) and I guess it's typical of me :D
Some comments about other's costumes:
Sinbing and Erina looked totally like a glamorous couple. They looked like some 高贵 family :DD
Mary Anne and Qianyi's school uniforms were uber creative
Debbie and Jingo's Edward and Bella combination was awesome. They make really interesting emcees (:
Last but not least, there's Adam and Eve clones: Angie, Abby and Shinny!! I love those felt leaves alot :DD
and of course, the sec4s all looked fabulous!^^
We of course had to rush through the setting up of stuff and there were some screwed up shits here and there and some conflicts but we pulled through. goodness. maybe now there's an increased number of comm members hating me, but there's really nothing I can do. But like I said, maybe. So MAYBE, it was just me being sensitive, and therefore I shall and will forget about it. (:
Yesterday, went to book fair with Jane and I bought 5 really cool books. Out of those 5, 3 books were on music and I totally digg em (typical of me again?):
So yeah I bought this 3 books for 2 bucks each. So worth it. and I don't mind a bit that it's second hand. Since anyway, I bought this Second hand book of Piano scores called Masterpieces of Piano Music and it's like published back in 1918. Talk about Vintage.
I think I shall continue on my story now. Soon enough, I'll be starting a story blog (again) to publish yet, more stories. Till the next time....!

