
#ONE KOPED FROM STRANGER'S BLOG
Put Your Player On Shuffle
You Answer The Question With The Song You Got
DON'T CHEAT, EVEN IF IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT!!!
What Does Your Mom Say When She Yelled At You? Greensleeves - TRADITIONAL [LMAO. CRYSTAL AH! GREENSLEEVES! wth]
Your Dad Pokes You In The Head, What Does He Say To You? Colours of The Wind - Mike Strickland [another lame answer
A Hobo Walks Up To You, What Does He Say? Theme of Crisis Core - Takeharu Ishimoto [ even worse. oh really]
Your Best Friend Punches You In The Arm, What Does He/She Say? When there was me and you - Gabriella [ok making more sense]
You Crush Bumps Into You At School, What Does He/She Say? When I Lay Me Down - Audition [CRUSH?! wth. lame =.=]
You Worst Enemy Walks Up To You What Does He/She Say? Let's Start it - Audition [wahh. want fight issit? xD]
You Are Walking Down The Street At Night When Stranger Walks Up To You What Does He/She Say? My Love: Soul Mate - Melanie Griffith [ OHMYGOSH. WADDAHELL?!?!]
You Are Running In The House When Your Brother Stops You, What Does He Say? Love*3 - F.I.R [I'm sure my brother is in love]
Your Sister Starts Yelling At You, What Does She Say To You? Lose Control -881 [lol I'm sure sis is losing control so she yells at me]
You See Your Pet, What Do You Say To Him/Her? A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella [ooh weird]
Your Favorite Teacher Comes Up To You, What Does He/She Say? It's true - Backstreet Boys [ It's true I'm screwing up school]
Your Least Favorite Teacher Walks Up To You, What Does He/She Say To You? I Love Rock and Roll - KOYOTE [lol. if that really happens I'll laugh so much that I trip over myself]
WHAT SONG EXPLAINS YOUR...
Life... Night Song - XR [ yes. whatever. I love to go clubbing hahaha =.=]
Friends... Exodus - Maksim [ yes alot of my friends LOVE maksim]
Family... Sky-blue eyes - Takeharu Ishimoto [umms?!]
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush... Willie Wagglestick's Walkabout - ABRSM [WHAT THE HELL. WHAT A JOKE MAN]
Favorite Teacher... Kuda - GoNZo [ uhh? well I do not have a fav teacher anyway...]
Pet... One Night - DJ DOC [what?! nocturnal?!]
Enemy... The Flight Of The Bumble bee - Maksim [OHMYGOSH?]
Religion... Some Jazz Bar - Turbo [ I have NO IDEA what this means]
Sexuality... Love Makes The World - POWERPUFFGIRLS [ahh yes. I'm a girl]
Sex Life... Beneath The Beauty - Audition [erps?]
Doctor... Chinese Lady - Audition [yes, my family doctor's a chinese lady]
Favorite TV Character... Scene D'Amour - Sarah Brightman [woah sweet. what does this mean?]
Personality... Rustle Of Spring - Christian SInding [I'm spring-like... ?!]
Looks... 花田错 - 王力宏 [ right. I look like a flower. I'm cheena?]
PUT DOWN THE SONGS...
#1 Party Party - Audition
#2 Do not cry - XR
#3 It's Raining - Rain
#4 Drowning - Backstreet Boys
#5 Eternal Memory - M2U
#6 Destiny- 이성욱
#7 Lose Control - Audition
#8 快乐颂 - 庾澄庆
#9 Les Preludes - Franz Liszt
#10 Circle of life - Elton John
#11 Allegretto in C minor - ABRSM
#12 決心 / 澪の住む街へ - 松谷卓
#13 いま、会いにゆきます / 森の記憶 - 松谷卓
#14 If You will get married -Cool
ANSWER THE QUESTION FROM THE SONGS ABOVE...
#1 song reminds you of what person? -ZEAL de GM HUMJIMPENG!
What is your favorite lyric from song #2 ahh... it's in korean how to write
When did you discover the band/singer from #3 Audition lor
What's the first line of song #4 'Don't Pretend You're sorry'
What's the last line of song #5 It's a flute ending :D'
Can you relate to song #6 Whaaaaa....?
What's the first line of the chorus of #7 Korean. Dude :D
Is song #8 your favorite song? Not too bad.
How many albums do you have of #9 Siao. none.
When did you first hear song #10 errr.. when I was 2?
How did you discover song #11 My Grade 7 practical song. zzz
What do you like about song #12 Instrumental :DD
spell song #13 without vowels Uh I'd like to see you try.
Who would you recomend song #14 to? Those who wants to get married. LOL

