
This may sound corny or lame or shit. But it's really something we ought to do.
Firstly, today my mother told me a story.
There were a group of malay kids. They kept hurling/ throwing/ a poor turtle until the shell broke and the hand came off. HOW INHUMAN IS THAT LA. I mean. Did they turtle even do anything to harm you? IT'S ABSURD I TELL YOU.
As humans, We should not harm living things, especially animals that are much much smaller than us. Especially the turtle. I mean. What do you get from hurling it and breaking it's shell? A sense of accomplishment? HAH. I CAN BREAK A TURTLE SHELL I DESERVE A CERTIFICATE OF DISTINCTION. BULLSHIT I TELL YOU. You just sacrificed a life. Every life is precious. No matter who's life it is. Your life it precious, So is a criminal's and SO IS A TURTLE'S
So seriously. Those of you out there. Who even had this idea of hurling turtles, poking the eyes of cats and pulling feathers of little sparrows. I urge you to think twice. Like what Mr Teoh always says. Put yourself in other's shoe. Imagine a big fat giant, persistently throwing and hurling you until you die, or plucking your eyes open and prodding them with red hot steel bars, or yanking out all of your hair. Toturous? Indeed. Think about those poor animals.

